Babysitting Nightmare

have any of you babysitted annoying little brats before? i've done it tons of times. it's freaking annoying! ugh!

➽──────────❥

You put a couple books in your back pack before heading out the door.

"Bye Mom! Bye Dad! I'm going to babysit some kids today!" You call out to them as you open the door.

"Alright, bye!" Your mom replies. She gives you a quick smile and you smile back before walking out the door. You walk to your car and get inside, driving to the kid's library.

You love babysitting and you love little kids. People always send you locations and times to babysit their kids and you love it. Kids adore you and you adore them. Now, you are heading to the kid's library to babysit a couple kids for the afternoon. Also, you get eight bucks an hour.

When you arrive at the library, you get out your car and walk inside.

"Hi, I'm the babysitter for this afternoon," You say to the person at the counter.

She smiles. "(Y/N), right? Hi, nice to meet you." She takes out her and hand and you shake it. "I'm the librarian, Mrs. Swen."

You smile back. "Oh, I didn't know you were the librarian!" You look at her name tag and see that it says 'LIBRARIAN' on the top of it. You chuckle. "I guess I should've just looked at your name tag," You say, motioning towards the pin on her chest.

She laughs. "Yes, dear. Now, your shift it two hours long. If you need anything or have any questions, call this number." She hands you a slip of paper with a number on it and you nod. "Thanks again, (Y/N)."

"Don't mention it. I love little kids," You assure her politely, smiling brightly at her kindness. You could tell she was a good soul.

You take the slip of paper and walk to the main area where all the kids were. When you enter, you smile. All of the kids were sitting down and reading books quietly, acting very calm.

Wow, this is easy.

You take a seat at one of the mini tables and talk to a curly haired boy.

"Hey there! I'm (Y/N)! What's your name?" You chirp. You found out in your past babysitting gigs that it's better to be super enthusiastic around young children than super calm and quiet.

"Oh, hi there! I'm Pedro! Guess what book I'm reading?" He responds.

"What?" You ask, pretending like you didn't already know. You read the title before you even sat down to chat with him.

"Fly Guy! I love these books, don't you?" His smile was bright and it warmed your heart.

"Definitely!" You agree.

You smile once more before you hear the door opening. You wonder who it could be. But, your question gets answered when (C/N) walks in looking handsome as ever.

You stand up, leaving Pedro, and walk over to him. "W-what are you doing here?" You blush.

He's never really noticed you that much unless you had some project due together in school or something, but that was it.

"Oh hey, (Y/N)! I was just gonna ask you the same thing..." He smiles at you.

"Umm... to babysit these kids here," You say, pointing to the herd of kids behind you.

"Awesome, me too! I'm babysitting 'cause I need some extra money to buy my mom a birthday gift. I love kids so I figured, why not?"

Your heart melts at his response.