Pool Party

i went swimming today and thought of this idea. let me know what you think of it xx

➽──────────❥

"C'mon, (Y/N)! Don't be a wimp!" a girl behind you shouted, urging you along with the rest of the people around her. 

The pads of your toes stay glued to the deck despite the shoving and pushing directed toward your back. Your friends continue to sway you closer to the underground pool only a mere foot away from where you stand.

Wrapping your cold arms around your chest, you feel another soft breeze wash over your skin. This specific summer night you are spending at one of your friend's pool parties—a decision you are beginning to regret right now.

"Guys, guys!" you warn, flailing your hands in the air in an attempt to settle the rowdy teenagers around you. You roll your eyes at their immaturity as they call you names such as "chicken" and "scaredy-cat".

You spin on your heel as you adjust your red bathing suit, assuming you are in the clear. 

However, the moment you take a single step forward, a pair of strong hands wrap around your waist from behind. Before you can struggle out of their grasp, the mystery trader launches both of you into the pool.

Goosebumps erupt everywhere the second the icy water touches your skin. In reflex, you hold your breath, but that doesn't stop the water from shooting into your nose and stinging your eyes. 

Red hot anger boils in the pit of your stomach, inflaming your blood. The feeling warms you up under the water, and your determination forces you to emerge from the deep end like sizzling magma shooting out of a rumbling volcano.

The sound of upbeat music and laughter fill your ears when you take your first breath out of the water. Your limbs paw and claw at the water, doing their best to tread and refrain from sinking. 

Heart hammering against your ribcage, your now soaked head circles around the spacious pool quickly, searching for the culprit. Few people litter the edges of the pool, socializing with each other or messing around by splashing and tackling each other. 

Your narrowed eyes squint to every curve and corner that could hold the person you are looking for. You swallow gulps of air, still recovering from the unexpected plunge.

Just as your lungs fill back up completely, the familiar feeling of arms encasing you from behind hits you again, and once again, you go diving back into the water.

"Mmph!" you shriek before collapsing to the bottom of the swimming pool, the weight of whoever is behind you dragging you down farther and farther. This time, you use your strength to kick yourself out of the person's hold, using the opportunity to turn around and catch a glance at them. 

When you snap your eyes open underwater, your gaze lands on the one and only (C/N). Shocked, you accidentally let a yell slip out of your mouth, the sound creating bubbles to rise from it. (C/N)'s eyes are open and they bore into intensely, a grin teasing the side of his perfectly molded lips.

Quicker than the time before this, you swim up to the surface at a frivolous pace. However, this doesn't help the situation even a tiny bit because, before you know it, (C/N) is out of the water and staring down at you boldly.