Chapter 6

Amy's pov

I wake up to something poking my thigh. I'm used to it every once in a while, but only when Justin's over, and I don't make it a habbit to have my thigh thrown over his waist. Plus he didn't stay over so it mustn't be that so I reach down to push it away and go back to sleep, but that fails when I hear a grown and scream.

I start hitting him right away while he defends himself with his arms the best he can. "What the hell are you doing?" I yell at him and stop hitting.

"I was sleeping before you decided to molest me in my sleep," he yells right back. rubing his eyes and squinting at the sunlight comeing threw my window.

"Why are you in my bed in the first place?" The last thing I remember was falling asleep after arguing with him to let me go. He should've left after that.

"I tried to leave but you wouldn't let me out of your monster grip and couldn't find any giant teddy bears to replace me so I just stayed. Why in the world did you grab my D***?" He ask like I just told him I was attacked by a werewolf.

"I didn't it know it was your thing. I was asleep and it was poking me. Oh god please tell i'm not going to get some disease or something on my hand. " He scowls at my statement.

"I don't have any STD's," He say dryly, getting up and walking out the door. Where is he going? We are not done with this conversation. I walk into the kitchen to find our parent all sipping cups of coffee and avoiding eye contact.

"You have one minute," I say pulling out my phone. They obviously heard me and Aiden arguing and were trying to keep from laughing though failing miserably. After about five minutes they calm down and get off the floor. Literally Aiden's mom fell on the floor laughing. "Amy's right Aiden," Aiden's dad, George, says, "we probably do need to get you tested to be on the safe side."

He glares but says nothing. Seeing the way they act I cant help think what could've happened to change Aiden's view on his dad in about a day.  

They leave shortly after breakfast planning on a barbecue for next weekend at there place.  Its saturday, so  I decide to push my homework till tomorrow night and get start with the painting.  After the first wall is painted a dark lime green I take a rest and sit on the bed. Justin walks in and flops down as well before wrinkling up his nose. "Why does your bed smell like a dudes cologne?" he ask turning to lay on his stomach and look at me.

I groan and tell him everything about Aiden. Form how he stayed the night to how his parents came over. He had to calm me down as I was talking about how casual Rick had been about Aiden staying over. I could tell he wanted to laugh but he's not the one that had to sit threw that annoying lecture so I slap him. After that long hallabaloo we started painting again. He announces that his mom is pregnant and I pretend to be surprise and give him a hug. "You know I know You knew already right?"

"Sorry I was trying to help you and.."

"And i'm happy you did it. Its okay if she told you first. Your like a daughter to her anyway." I smile at that believing every word he says and am so happy he doesn't hate me for that like some kids would. We finish with everything but the mural which I will do myself later. After that we decide to go see the new movie showing that my sister keeps talking about. She's this super big book lover that can never seem to watch a movie without criticizing it and comparing it to the book. If she likes the movie even though its based of the book then it has got to be good.

She was right it was so totally worth the ten bucks it cost to watch it and the other fifteen bucks it made us spend on candy and popcorn though we did eat much till after since out hearts had been pumping in our throats. It was amazing. After that me and Justin race home and fall into my nice comfortable bed with its new crimson red sheet to match the carpet.