Namjoon

Namjoon's POV

 Me and [Y/N] walked in the dark. The park was still pretty even though we could barely see much. We were side to side. I couldn't stop staring at her. She was talking. The way her mouth moves and her beautiful face. She is so-

 "Namjoon? Were you even listening?" She smiles and ask. I scratch the back of my neck, "Uh.."

 Then she does that cute laugh of hers. I smile. "Aish, I love that laugh." I say. She puts her hand over her mouth, then back in my jacket pockets. "Okay Namjoon, what's the best thing about being a leader?" She asks, changing the subject.

 "Well...the best thing would be the members. Even though i'm a leader, the members usually teach me new implements. I seem like a father-figure and they would be like my own sons to me. They are so convivial to be around and I invariably have someone there. And we're always together and can go through anything together. Through Armys also." I explain.

 "Okay I understood the word 'well'. Does that count?" [Y/N] asked. I laughed. "I guess so."

 She laughs too. "You're so smart it's amazing." She says. "Thanks. It means a lot." I say, looking at her. "Well it shouldn't. I'm your best friend."

 "Ah..! The word friend. You're so much more than that. Like my very own Army." I keep my hands in my pockets. "Thank you. That's a compliment." She smiles. Then, I wrap my arm around her, and we just walk for a while.

 "Namjoon..? The boys are acting weird. They keep fighting over little things for me. It gets annoying." She mutters. I look at her. "Like what?" I ask. "Well for example, the sweater thing earlier, or at the mall. I don't understand." She explains.

 "What am I gonna do?" I tilt my head. "I don't know! Use your..leader intellect or something!" [Y/N] shouts. I laugh. "You're so cute." I blurt. "And you're so bad at dancing." She says and wraps her arms around mine. "What? Who told you that? I'm so good at dancing, Hoseok is jealous." I joke. "Oh yeah? Show me." [Y/N] raised an eyebrows. We stopped walking and I started doing the best dance I can.

 We stopped walking and I started doing the best dance I can

 [Y/N] straight up laughed at me. I think she was choking actually. So I stopped to check if she was okay. She wasn't. She was just laughing so hard. "Am I that bad at dancing?" I asked. She had her hands on her knees. "Haha! Yeah." [Y/N] nodded. "Well i'm gonna need you to teach me how to dance properly, [Y/N]."

 "Oh no I dance much worse." She shook her head. "What? How is that possible?"

 [Y/N] stood up straight and starting doing a...i'm not even sure if it's a dance or not. She flapped her hands around and kicked her legs. I think she was trying to do our 'Dope' choreography. I literally laughed my butt off. "See!" She stops and drop her arms at her sides. I nod, "You're right, you're right. But that was cute, though." She puts her hair behind her ear. I absolutely love that.

 "I absolutely love that."

 "What?" [Y/N] tilts her head. Dang it! I scratched the back of my head. "Uh..I uhh." Why did I have to blurt that?! She looked at me confused. What to do? "Love what?" She asked. "The weather.." I lie. She laughs, "No seriously..what was it?" I look around the park for other things to talk about. Oh no. I'm stuck. We stop walking.

 "Uh..when you..the way you..put your hair behind your ear. I was just..stating that." I held my head down to my feet. She lifted it up with her finger and I saw her smile. "Thanks! I'll do it more often!" She says. I raise my eyebrows. Wow..that went better than I thought.

 "Hey..I just realized, I still have your jacket on!" She said and laughed. "Keep it." I smile and put my arm around her. "Gladly." She smiles and rest her head on my arm. I wish this night could last forever..