Something more?

Your POV

 My little outing with Yoongi was super fun! I liked the rain part!
But after, we went to a nearby café. We ate and talked. Yoongi kept flashing his gummy smile. I never seen him do this to anyone else. I was surprised but I liked that side of him. That's why he's my best friend. But Eunwoo kept calling me from my phone. He really wants to hang out with me a whole lot.
Now that I was his girlfriend and all.

 Of course i'd love to hang, but me and Yoongi barely get any alone time. I almost forgot what this pabo smile looks like. And I loved the whole thing. Though I still wonder what he wanted to say earlier, but I think he forgot all about it so i'll let it go.

 After, Yoongi brought me back to the rooms. He had to leave and do some things and meet with the rest of the guys. I took a shower and snuggled up by myself on the bed. Here I am. Alone. Again.
Then, thankfully Eunwoo called me for a facetime. I'm glad I have someone to talk to.

 "Hiii~!" I waved. He waved back. "Wow! You look so pretty!" He complimented. I bunched my lips to the side. I was literally in my pajamas, had no makeup whatsoever, and just got out of the shower. I think Eunwoo is exaggerating.

 "Uh..thank you?" I say more as a question. "You don't believe me?" He tilt his head. "I mean, i'm not trying, Eunwoo." I smile. "I know, that's why you're so pretty." He smiles that Eunwoo smile. I sighed. "I'm so glad I have you." I blurt. "I'm glad too. Wanna hang today?" He asks. I look to the window that was covered a bit by the curtains. But I could still see the rain pouring.

 "Nah. It's raining really hard outside." I scrunch up my face. He nods. "Want me to come over then?"

 "Mm..I don't think the boys would want someone other than me in the rooms." I shake my head.

 "Ah..! I forgot. You have boy friends." He sighs and groans.

 "What's wrong with that?" I tilt my head.

 "Nothing. It's just that, they always give me smug looks. Like they hate me or something." He explains. I shrug. "Sorry if you feel that way. I'm sure they really like you! That's just how their personalities are." I smile.

 He nods. "And if they don't, too bad. Because I really like you."

 I looked down to my feet. I feel really uncomfortable at that. What if the boys really didn't like him? That would probably be a really hard decision. I've been looking for a guy like Eunwoo forever. I think I've been single since I was 13. It sucks, it really does.
So Eunwoo really came at the perfect time.
Ah! I don't wanna think about it.

 "Hey Eunwoo? I'm gonna watch some Tv now. You can go back to what you were doing." I say. He nods. "Okay. Can't wait to see you." He smiled and waved. I smiled back and ended the call. I put my phone away and sighed.
Suddenly the door to the room opened. I jumped.

 "Chill out, it's just me." He smirks.

 "Oh. You scared me Jeon Jungkook." I sighed in relief. "That was the plan." He sat his things down. "Why'd you come back early?"

 "Because I wanted to see you. Plus we've been practicing since 6 in the morning." He shrugged. "What?? That's a whole lot." I raise both eyebrows. "Yeah. That's why I got to leave early and hang out with you." He smiled.
I nodded. "I have to shower first though." He pointed to the bathroom.

After Jungkook showered, we both sat next to each other on the couch in front of the Tv. We were going to play Overwatch. We were both in our pajamas and snuggled up on the couch with joy-sticks in our hands.
"I'm so gonna crush you." I smirk. "Let's see shall we?" He raises an eyebrow.

 The game started. I can see why he likes this game so much, it's addicting!

 Jungkook looked at the Tv screen intensely. Like his life depended on this round.
We were so loud because he yelled everytime he'd get hit. And when we battled out, that's when he was the loudest. "Haha! I'm so winning!" I shrieked. "No you're not!!" Jungkook yelled charging after me in the video game.

 "Admit Jungkook! I'm better than you at this!!" I smiled. "No way!" He yelled back.
We continued to fight in the round. It was last round now and we were on edge. The game was almost over. And...and!!

 "aGHHH!"

 "NOOOO!"

 The round ended in a tie.

 Jungkook laid his back on the couch. "Wow. That was intense." He said. I nodded. "I know right." I laid on my back with him.
He turned his head to me. "Want some tea from the fridge?" he asks. I nodded. He got up and was gone for a second, then came back with two cups of tea. Jungkook sat next to me and we drank.

 "Let's talk about your boyfriend. Is he really the guy you want?" He asked, kind of like he was whining.
"What do you mean?" I tilt my head. "Like don't you think you have other options." He creases his eyebrows. "Well Eunwoo's the only one who showed he actually likes me back." I laugh. Jungkook looks down like he's thinking. "Plus he's a really great guy." I nod.

 "I just wanna make sure you know what you're doing. I don't want him to take you away." He sighs and lowers his shoulders, looking sad. I pouted at his sad face. I cupped his cheeks with my hands. "Aw..Jungkook. You're my best friend. No one can replace you.." I say. He smiles brightly at me.

 "Except Taehyung."

 "What!!!"

 He stood up quickly. I laughed at his reaction. He then grabbed me and put me over his shoulder. "Ah..! You're so extra!!" I laughed as he spun me around on his shoulder. He started walking around the room. "Get used to this because i'm not letting you down..!"

It was the next day. And it was beautiful. Me and Eunwoo were supposed to hang out all day today. He wants to go to the beach, which apparently the weather is perfect for. And also to make ii better, I invited the boys to tag along with us. Hopefully they can get along really well. You know, guy stuff. Guy talk. Whatever.

 I'm in the car with the boys right now on our way to the beach in which Jin was parking. I was meeting Eunwoo there. I looked out the window for him.

 "What if he's not here?" Taehyung asked. "He's gonna be here." I nodded. "No, he might've played you." Yoongi grumbled. "Yeah he could've! That possibility is.." Namjoon went on. I glared at them. "Guys.."

 The car had parked and as soon as it did, I hopped out of the car. I had a towel around me and under it was my two-piece. But when I got out of the car, the towel fell. But I was too much into looking for Eunwoo. That's when I found him, in the water.
I could've choked on air.

 I stared at those gorgeous...delicious..abs of his.
But that's when he looked up and when he saw me, he smiled. I ran after him immediately. "Eunnieee!!"
When I got to him, I wrapped my arms around him and he did the same. But he used his arms and pulled me up. To where my legs were around his waist for a second.

 "Ah..! My baby girl!" He smiled. He had his arms wrapped around me. "I missed you." I put my hands behind my back. He gives me a small peck on the lips, "I missed you more."

 Jimin's POV

 Is there a way I could get away with murder?