Triggered

All the rest of the boys had their jaws dropped to the floor. I smiled and looked down. "What? Can't do it?" Yoongi tilted his head.

I looked back up at him, then I stood and walked in his direction. The boys' eyes never leaving me.

"Wha- You're really gonna.." Jin stuttered. I bent down to Yoongi's level, used my hand and took his chin, then planted a kiss on his cheek.

When the kiss was over, Yoongi froze. I went and sat back in my seat, and then laughed. "Why're you so shocked?"

"Because I didn't a-actually think you'd do it. I thought you'd say that you had a boyfriend or something.." Yoongi says, still shook. I shrugged. "Eh."

He cleared his throat. I took another shot. The boys glared at me. Did I do something?
"My turn." I say after the drink. I took the bottle and spun it.

It landed on Taehyung.

His eyes went big and I clapped and laughed. The boys were more nervous this time. "Okiee truth or dare?" I ask him. Taehyung stared at me nervously.

"Oh, u-uhm..truth." He says. I tilt my head, "Okay Taehyung, is it true you're hiding something from me?" I pointed into his face. His eyes went bigger. Then he held his head down. He stuttered and mumbled.

"Uh..yes."

"What is it then..?"

"T-That's not how it works. I answer one question." Taehyung held up one finger. I raised both of my hands, "Okay, okay..."

Taehyung then took the bottle and spun it. He was smiling mischievously now. The pointer landed on Jin.

"Jin, truth or dare."

"Truth."

"Is it true that you were the one who broke the mirror at dance practice that time?" Taehyung tilted his head.

It was a incident when the boys were split up doing things and when they came back to the practice room, one of the mirrors were cracked. Jin was there, but he blamed it on Namjoon. But Namjoon blamed it on him.

Namjoon glared at Jin. Waiting for an answer..

We all looked suspiciously at Jin. "Just cough it up already." Jungkook says.

Jin held his head down, "Fine..it was me."

Namjoon jumped up. "HA I KNEW IT! AND YOU BLAMED IT ON ME!" Namjoon shrieked in victory. Jin put his hand on his forehead. We all laughed. Namjoon sat back down. Jin then took the bottle and spun it.

It spun and it spun and it spun until..

Jimin.

We all look at Jimin, who was quiet the whole time. "Uh..truth or dare.." Jin says in a low voice. Jimin looked up at us. "Urm..truth."

I rolled my eyes, "Aw no fun.."

"Okay.." Jin continues to look at Jimin. He looked like what he was about to ask him was risky. Everyone watched this play out.

"What were..you and [Y/N] talking about in the studio that time?" Jin asks. I gasp lightly. Oh no..what is Jimin gonna say. He glared at us.

"Yeah Jimin, we're all curious." Jungkook said cockily. Jimin shook his head,