What Am I Going To Do Now

"Yaay! We made it!" Hoseok screeched next to me. After a long, long ride back to the dorms, we finally crashed on the couches under us. "Alright guys we have exactly 2 hours, 37 minutes and 54 seconds of sleep before we have to go back out again." Namjoon spoke as he walked across the room.

Jungkook was sitting on the floor with his back against the foot of the bed, "I slept on the plane.." He muttered. "Me too." Taehyung responded. I looked around, and Yoongi was already laid flat on his stomach on his bed. I giggled at the sight.

"Hey [Y/N], I want to show you something, if you aren't tired, wanna come?" Hoseok asked. I creased my eyebrows, "Of course Hobi." I answered. We both stood up. "[Y/N], you sure you aren't tired?" Jin asked.

I shook my head, "Nah i'm okay."

"Yeah yeah yeah let's go!" Hoseok took my wrist and pulled me out of the room. We ran down the hall and into the elevators.

Soon later, me and Hoseok found ourselves walking down somewhere. Hoseok had got a handkerchief out of his pocket and used them to cover my eyes.
"Hoseok can I use my vision now?" I giggled. "No not yet.." He responded. "I'm scared.." I mumbled with a smile.

"Don't worry, you'll like it." He told me. We walked slowly forward. I bit my lip in hesitation and I was anxious to see what he was talking about. The sun had gone down, so it was dark. What could there possibly be that he wants to show me?

"Hoseok-"

"Shhhhshshsh!" He shushed me loudly. I put my lips together. That's when we abruptly stopped. I gasped in anticipation. "Alright now..open!" He snatched the handkerchief from me and my eyes widened.

My jaw dropped as I could not believe my eyes. In front of me, was the most beautiful set of lights i've ever seen. No christmas tree, nothing could compare as to how bright and pretty it was.

He brought me to the park, but instead of just a regular old park, it was lit up with lights that mixed with colors like pink, blue, green, purple, all neon. I felt like I was still in Japan by the way the lights sparkled under the night sky. Even still, it might sound like an understatement how I describe, but it was incredible.

I held my hand over my mouth. "Like it..? Before we left I got some time to myself, and I put up these lights for you. It took lots and lots of hard work doing it all on my own but..it's pretty isn't it?" Hoseok smiled happily at me.

I came in eye-contact with him. The lights nearby glowed in his eyes. He had that Hobi grin of his. Feeling speechless and overwhelmed, I jumped towards him and wrapped my arms around his neck. The palm of my hand messaging his head. He gasped and slowly hugged me back, being taken aback for a quick second.

"Thank you Hoseok.." My voice came out muffled from the hoodie of his jacket. He didn't say anything, it seemed like he was still shocked. I wonder why, this isn't the first time i've hugged him like this.

Me and Hoseok walked down the path of the park. My eyes gazed upon the lights that was hanging from the trees. Such beautiful colors. I couldn't take my eyes off of them.

"If you keep staring at them like that, you'll go blind." Hoseok joked beside me. I smiled and shook my head, "That's fine, if this is the last thing I see..." I respond.

Hoseok smiled at me, then at the ground. "You know [Y/N]..I've become to think about the old times more often. You know..2013..when we were just started and everything was so new to us. Hah, remember when we first met and we couldn't speak english so we-" Before Hoseok could finish he burst out in laughter.