Let The Games Begin

3rd person

So Bangtan finally made it back to the hotel they were staying in. All the members went inside their rooms, except Taehyung.
They all walked in greeting [Y/N]. He stood outside the door. Yoongi looked back at him, "Are you gonna sleep out here..?" He asked. Taehyung messed with his fingers, then shook his head. Yoongi shrugged and walked inside.
He shut the door behind him, leaving Taehyung out in the hall.

"Erm..where's Taehyung?" [Y/N] asked Yoongi. "Out in the hall." Yoongi pointed behind him with his thumb.
Jungkook and Namjoon chuckled. [Y/N] looked at them. "What? What happened?"

"Did you not watch the broadcast..?" Jungkook asked. "Yeah.." [Y/N] let her eyes trail down to her feet. Jungkook laughed even harder.

"But that doesn't mean me and Taehyung should ignore each other!" [Y/N] spoke up. Jungkook immediately stopped laughing when she stood up.
She made her way to the door, opened it, and was met by Taehyung's shocked and scared face.

She closed the door behind her.

"Oh [Y/N]..hi.." Taehyung quickly waved, then after let his hand fall to his side. "Taehyung why aren't you coming in..?" [Y/N] asked, her eyebrows creased.
Taehyung scratched his cheek,

"Oh I was just uhm..going to explore the hotel..! It looks really awesome and s-stuff.." Taehyung awkwardly went on.
[Y/N] folded her arms.

"Taehyung..I watched the broadcast."

Those words were the only ones to make Taehyung's eyes go big. He suddenly got even more nervous than he already was.
"Oh you did..? How'd you like it, you know Japanese Tv and all.." Taehyung scratched the back of his head.

"I did..but don't you have anything to say to me..?"

Taehyung stood frozen and didn't stayed silent. He bit his bottom lip. [Y/N] spoke up,

"Well then. Let's not make things awkward? And whenever you're ready to tell what you feel, I'll be there." She grinned and put her hands behind her back.
Taehyung smiled a little.

He liked it better that way. No pressure, and that she'll wait for him to tell her. But he thought maybe he should hurry before the other members get to her first.
He nodded and smiled wider.

[Y/N] nodded with him, then turned around to open the door. She turned the knob and as she pushed the door open, it felt heavier than usual. Soon she realized she was pushing the members, who was leaning on the door to eavesdrop, away from the door.

When they were caught, they put their hands behind their backs and looked around the room nervously.

She laughed. "What're you guys doing..!" She smiled. Taehyung laughed and the other members glared at him.

And they all were thinking the same thing,

They must confess to [Y/N] before Taehyung does.

Later
"He'll never do it." Yoongi spat. It was really dark out. [Y/N] was peacefully sleeping. It was just Yoongi, Namjoon, Jin, and Jungkook sitting in the same room awake.

"I know..but there is a percent that he will." Namjoon responded. "No way, i'll confess to her before that." Jungkook shook his head.

"No. I will." Jin spat.

"No-"

"No I w-"

"You can't beat me."

"I sure can."