Suga and Spice

It's the next day. I woke up on the couch since most of us crashed on it anyway. I grabbed my phone and as I expected, I got the 'Good Morning' text from Eunwoo. I smiled and giggled softly. Then my phone was suddenly snatched away from me in that second.

 "What the-"

 "What're you smiling at." A familiar voice said, he was looking down at my phone. "Min Yoongi." I say like a parent. He groans, "Really? This Eunwoo guy again?" Yoongi frowns. "What do you have against him anyway, Yoongi?" I tilt my head and sit up on the couch.

 "He gives me a bad feeling." He gives me back my phone. I shrug, "Well he gives me a good feeling though."

 Yoongi eye-balls me. My eyes grew big, "Not like that!!" I stood up.
He shook his head. "Look, I wanna hang out with you today if you're not hanging out with your new boyfriend." He grumbles.

 "Sure! But i'm not making any promises." I smile brightly.

 Yoongi's POV

 She's so cute it gets on my nerves. I'm just glad I get to spend some alone time with her. Away from everyone else. I plan on taking her to the park today. It might not be her favorite place to go anyway, but it's something.

 It's a while later. [Y/N] put on the outfit she wanted, and I put on mine. I had black jeans on, a white t-shirt, and a black jacket over. She was wearing black also, so it was kind of like we were matching! Uh, I don't know why I pointed that out.
Nevermind.
Anyways. The boys have places to go anyway. Taehyung and Jin had a shoot, Namjoon had an interview, Jimin, Jungkook, and Hoseok went to dance practice. So it was just me and [Y/N]. Awesome!

 So we left the place and now we're at the park. It wasn't as bright as I would want it to be. Meaning the sky was dark grey. But who cares? I'm with [Y/N].

 We walk side to side together until we reach a bench. I liked that it was just the two of us. We both sat down. She smiled, then looked up to the sky. "Uh..Yoongi? I think it's probably gonna rain soon." She said. I shrugged. "But I don't mind it." She adds, looking back to me. I'm so relieved at those words.

 "I'm glad we get to have alone time." I say. "Yeah me too. And i'm glad you chose the park. Somewhere we can just chill and chat." She smiles. She then takes out her phone from her pocket. "Let's take a picture together!" She insisted. Before I could respond, she leaned closer to me and put the camera in front of us.

 I was taken aback at the sudden move for a second. Had to catch my breath.

 She pressed the button on the screen, but then frowned. "Why isn't it working?"
I pointed to the camera, "[Y/N], I think you have it on record." I say. "Oh!" She laughs and held her phone to her face. No longer as close as she was before.

 "I'm an idiot." She smiles. I looked at her and nodded. "Yeah you kinda are." I agree with her.
"Really, Yoongi?" She glared at me a playful look. "You said it!" I argued with a smile.

 "Awh. Look at that precious gummy smile of yours." She nudges me in the arm. "Ah yeah whatever." I sit back in my seat.
She stares at the screen of her phone for a while, then looks at me. "Hey Yoongs? Can I ask you something..?"

 I look at her and nod. "Anyth-I mean sure."

 She looks concerned about something.
"Why'd you make that video to your Army's about me?" She said without looking at me. I sighed and leaned in. Having my elbows on my lap and my hands messing with each other.
"Well because, I don't ever want you to feel attacked no matter what. And if you do we would have to so something about that, wouldn't we?" I look to her.

 "But you didn't have to do that. You guys have the most loving fans in the world. I don't think it's worth it to shut them down..for me." She pouts. I lean closer to her. "[Y/N]." I call. She looks at me. "You worth more than our fame. More than our success. I'm sure the rest of the members think the same about you. You're our best friend. And maybe to one of us you'd become mo-" I stopped myself as soon I realized what I was about to say.

 I sealed my mouth shut. "Become what?" She tilted her head. Please something happen so I can avoid answering!! Please!
I look at her, trying to signal that I didn't want to answer. But she didn't get it, and continued to stare. Then she suddenly blinked twice, then looked up. It slowly started raining as she felt a few drops. And then it started to rain harder.

 We both stood up quickly and started running as the rain poured on us. [Y/N] followed me. The car was way too far away to run all the way there. We'd be soaked.
So I ran to the nearest shelter and [Y/N] behind me.

 I went to this abandoned place that had a rooftop to block the rain. I could hear [Y/N] shrieking from behind me.

 When we reached under the roof of the building, I tried to open the door but it was closed shut. "Dammit." I cursed. [Y/N] and I had to just stand there under the roof, watching the rain.
One part of me wished the rain didn't ruin our date, but another part made the weather my best friend.

 "I'm sorry [Y/N]." I say. She bunched her lips to the side. "For what?" She creased her eyebrows. "The rain." I point to it. She burst out laughing.
"You think I'm joking?" I ask. "Yoongi I don't mind it. I actually really like rain. Plus it made this more exciting." She smiled.

 I raised my eyebrows.

 "Wow. I didn't know that. I thought that girls.."

 "Ah Ah Ah! Don't assume anything." She stops me from finishing. We sit next to each other on the ground and watch the rain. She's laughing at a joke I made about her boyfriend. Suddenly her phone buzzes. Someone's calling. I looked at her screen. "Huh. Look who's calling." I roll my eyes.

 "Hold on a sec." She said. [Y/N] took the call. "Yeah, hello?" [Y/N] paused for a second. I watched her. Maybe I could get some superpowers to where I can hear things you can't with normal ears. I don't know, just a thought.

 I tried to lean in to hear what he was saying. "Oh i'm just with Yoongi." She said and smiled. I tried to lean in closer, maybe that pabo was talking about me over phone. I got too close and she pushed my face away with her palm. "Aish.." I told myself. She continued to talk on the phone. How come this prick didn't hang up. She's clearly busy.

 She then giggled at whatever he said. I rolled my eyes. "Okay....o-okay..bye." [Y/N] hung up the phone and stuck it back in her pocket. "What was that about?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Let's not talk about me and him. Let's enjoy our time together." She smiled. My heart dropped. But of course i'd never show it.

 She then rested her head on my shoulder. What else could I possibly want other than her?