Scary

It's night time. I was sitting on a chair in the dorm. The boys had all came back at the same time. Each of them sweaty and seemed out of breath. Jimin and Jungkook were laughing about their previous conversation.

"Beat you to the showers!!!" Jungkook ran to the bathroom quicker than I blinked. Half of the group groaned. "Luckily there's three!!" Hoseok shouted. The group stared blankly at each other. All of a sudden they all started running upstairs.

I snorted and shook my head. Later on, Jimin had walked down the stairs. He looked defeated. He looked up at me, "Oh [Y/N]! I thought you were asleep? You okay?" He smiles as he walks towards me. He takes a seat next to me. I shake my head, "Yeah i'm okay." I say. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"Nope, I think I ate enough for today.." I grin. "Oh..well that's too bad because the group all bought you some snacks so.." He looked off into the distance.

"What?"

Jimin laughed at my response. He stood up and next thing I know he came back with a huge bag of chips. My favorite kind.

"Oh thank you!!" I squealed as he handed them to me. I opened the bag immediately. "I thought you said you weren't hungry?" Jimin joked. "What are you talking about..that was 5 seconds ago jeez Jimin." I say as I stuff a chip in my mouth.

He laughs. After his laughing calmed, he watched me eat multiple chips from the bag. Staring at me. Very intensely. Almost like he might've missed something if he looked away or blinked. I started getting nervous so I decided to speak,

"So uhm, how was dance practice?" I asked, my mouth stuffed a little. "Huh? Oh uh it was cool. The dance is very exhausting though. But I have to perfect it because i'm leading it on the pre chorus." He explained.

"Oh come on. You're Park Jimin. You'll perfect it. I know this. And don't put too much pressure on yourself you'll only add more exhaustion." I spoke.

"And if I do will you take care of me?" He smiled mischievously. I glared at him, "Yes but not in the way you're thinking."

"What way am I thinking?" He watched me suspiciously.

"In the way you're thinking right now."

"How do you know i'm thinking right now?"

"Because I can tell when you're thinking something you're not supposed to think."

"And what if that happens?"

"I'm telling you it's not true."

"But would you?"

I stayed quiet. "That's not for me to answer." I looked towards the Tv. Jimin chuckled. "You're so cute." He said mid-laugh. I hated how much he made me nervous seriously. Namjoon came stomping down the stairs.

"Well everyone else stole the showers." Namjoon grumbled. He walked straight to the kitchen, "Oh hey [Y/N]! You alright?" Namjoon eyed me from the kitchen, opening the fridge.
"Mhm." I hummed and nodded.

"That's great." He smiled as he looked through the fridge. I couldn't really see or tell but i'm pretty sure Jimin rolled his eyes or something.

After my last chip, I had sat the bag down. "Hey uhm guys? I really wanted to do this tonight but you guys seem really exhausted and stuff from being so busy so..i'll do it tomorrow I guess.." I muttered.

"What is it [Y/N]?" Jimin asked. Both of the boys had their attention on me. "I want each and every one of you around when I do it. I want to talk to all of you at the same time so all of you can know...how I feel. But don't worry about it too much.." I smiled after and shook my head.

The boys stared at me like I was a math teacher who just announced that they actually got a good grade. Like they were shocked and thinking really hard.

"O-Okay.." Jimin sat back and watched the Tv along with me.

"Can't lie. I'm actually pretty scared." Jimin spoke. All the members were in their rooms. Or one room. Namjoon and Jimin had just told the entire group about [Y/N]'s announcement. Jimin, Taehyung, and Jin were the only ones laying down on their beds.

The rest were either standing or sitting in separate chairs. "Wait does this means she's gonna choose one of us?" Jungkook spoke up.

"Or none of us." Yoongi spoke out. They all were in silence for a second, thinking hard. "You're right Jimin, this is scary." Jin muttered. "Yeah but it's her decision. Let her decide whatever she wants." Namjoon says.

"Oh please Namjoon. You want her as much as we do." Yoongi mumbled.

"I do! But..if she doesn't choose me, I can't go around being mad about it. Remember guys, it is her choice. No matter who she chooses, you have to be happy for her and that member." Namjoon eyed each one of his members.

All of them took in his words.

"I'd be fine if she chooses a member other than Yoongi." Hoseok blurted.

"Wha- Why me?" Yoongi looked around. "Because. You're too blunt. You'd scare the poor girl away." Hoseok responded.

"Yeah me too. Anyone but Jungkook." Jin said. "Wha- Hyung!!" Jungkook popped his head up. "Yeah Jin's right.." The whole group mumbled and nodded.
Jungkook pouted and sat back in his seat.

"Tae? You okay? You're oddly quiet." Jin asked. Taehyung had his back facing the group as he laid his head on his palm. "I'm just..thinking about [Y/N] right now. I'm just as scared as Jimin.." Taehyung said.

"I guess it is our fault to confess to her at the same time. I mean, think about her guys. She must've felt the worst knowing she had to choose only one of us." Namjoon told everyone. "You're right. We can't blame her for any of us she chooses." Yoongi says, standing up.

"I'm going to bed.." Yoongi mumbled before walking out the door and going into another separate room.
"Yeah we should all go to bed.." Hoseok stood and got into his own bed. The others sighed and went to their beds.

Though they felt they weren't going to get the desired sleep they would want. They'd spend all night thinking about [Y/N]'s answer. Who she chooses.

Hey guys short chapter here because i've been going on an updating spree with all my books seriously. I just wanted to end this one here. Special chapter coming up next! At first I had run out of ideas for this book and that's why the updates were literally the slowest. I ran out of thoughts on what to lead up to the ending that I planned. Sorry for the wait for those of you and I promise to update more often~!

From your fave black kpopper here,

Christin~!