Hangover

"Erm..[Y/N]-"

Before I could finish, [Y/N] was snoring. How could she sleep with me on top of her??? It should be impossible. Oh I forgot, she's drunk.

I hesitantly got up from off of her. She laid there passed out on the hotel bed. My heart was racing and it didn't want to stop. I held my hand over my chest.

"She's crazy...crazy.." I mumbled out of breath from such a shock. I'm literally losing my mind over this woman.

I took a bunch of deep breaths and grabbed the keys to the car. I kept dropping them on my way back to the car because my palms were shaking so much.

But I finally made it to the car and met a passed out Jungkook on the floor. I sighed. He's still here I guess. I pulled his arm and put him over my shoulder. Surprisingly he wasn't even that heavy. I thought because he was muscular that he'd be the weight of a car.

But he's not bad.

People gave me weird looks as I walked through the halls, I just smiled and waved at them. When I made it to our room, I unlocked the door and threw him on his bed. He'll wake up and put covers over him or whatever.

Then I made my way to my own. I crashed on my bed and put my pillow over my face. My mind went all over places. Me..on top of [Y/N].

I shook my head really fast and turned on my side. "Go to sleep...go to sleep.." I mumbled to myself.

That was really hard considering the fact she was all I could think about. I wanted to hit myself from thinking about it so much.

But eventually I went to sleep. Dreaming of [Y/N] of course.

Jungkook

It's evening. Everyone is awake and we all have to fly to Tokyo later. But that's going to be a while because it's going to be nighttime when we're supposed to be on the plane. I hit Taehyung with a small pillow.

He was sitting on the black chair on his phone.

"Hey..! Why won't you tell me what happened?" I snarled. Taehyung ignored me. "Yeah Taehyung..was it something we did to you?" Yoongi agreed with me.

He was standing and brushing his teeth. Taehyung glared up at us. Wow he looks mad. Wait..is it something we did to [Y/N]?

Because she never left her room even since morning.

"It's nothing." Taehyung says, stands up and leaves the room. I roll my eyes. "Such a cry baby." I mutter. Yoongi agrees with me by nodding.

It's later. The boys are packing their bags for our flight. [Y/N] still hasn't opened up her door. I was standing in front of it and knocked.

"[Y/N]?! Are you alive!" I shout.

"Yeah!" A very distant voice shouts from inside the room. "Well why won't you come out...?" I shout again. There was no response. I sighed.

"Can you at least let me in?"

I stood at the door, until the knob rattled and the door swung open. I saw her. She was wearing pajamas and her hair was tied in a ponytail (unless you have short hair), her white socks reached to her knees.

"I'm sorry, i've had a really heavy hangover." She held onto her forehead. I pointed behind me with my thumb,

"Well, we're all packing up to head to Tokyo in a few hours. The boys wanted to say bye before leaving." I grin. [Y/N] looked shocked,

"What? That's today??" She shrieked. I stared at her blankly, "Erm..yeah.."

"..we wanted to say b-"

"I'm coming with you!!" She squeaked. "B-But what about your boyfriend?" I raised an eyebrow. She sighed,

"He'll understand. Tell the boys don't leave me, i'm going to go pack!" She said before shutting the door.

I smiled to myself. Hehe..she's coming.
I was so excited I jumped up and down and whisper shouted,

"Yes!! Yes!!"

Then [Y/N]'s door opened back again and I stopped what I was doing immediately,

"Oh and Jungkook..?"

"Yes?" I say very quickly and put my hands together. It made me look like I wasn't do anything.
"Can you tell Taehyung thank you and sorry for yesterday?"

"Uh..ok?"

She smiled and shut the door again. I scratched behind my neck. Thank you and sorry? Sorry for what exactly? Yesterday she was drunk. Why would she apologize for anything. Wait a minute. Now that I think about, Taehyung had no sort of hangover this morning.

Which means he wasn't drunk!

Which also means that..me and [Y/N] were drunk...which means that...

What did Taehyung do to [Y/N]!!!!!

I stormed back to our room. All the boys were waiting there with their bags packed. Taehyung, Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi standing. Jin and Hoseok were sitting.

They were having a conversation of their own. I stormed inside and went straight towards Taehyung. I pushed him in the chest.

"What did you do to [Y/N]!" I screeched.

"Hey whoa whoa whoa calm down!" Jin stood up. "Jungkook what's wrong with you?" Namjoon scolded me. Taehyung glared at me. "None of your business."

"Excuse me??"

"What's going on?" Yoongi asked and used his hand to keep me from charging at him.

"Did you take advantage of her while she was drunk??" I tilt my head. "What?" Everyone looks at Taehyung. "Why're you asking me this?"

"Just answer the question."

"No. I didn't."

"Don't lie!"

"I'm not. She-"

Taehyung stopped there. Then he huffed, "It's not even that big of a deal! Now let me go pack!" He screeched and walked away. Everyone watched them and then their attention slowly turned to me.

"Jungkook what's-"

"[Y/N] says she's coming." I turned around and walked in my own room. They all look at each other.

Yoongi shook his head. "Idiots.." He muttered. The rest nodded and sighed, "They'll make up later." Hoseok agreed.

Jimin

I wonder what Jungkook was talking about..