All of Them

It's two weeks later. I've been thinking really hard these days. The boys has been fighting over me, arguing, buying me expensive things, bringing me out places, everything you can think of. But it only made me more worried.

How is it really possible that all of them can like me? At the same time at that! As much as I think it's impossible, it's real. And I know that i'll have to make a decision somehow. In some way. But I have no idea of what to do. I'm so scared I might hurt the group. If I chose one will I lose the others? If I don't choose, will our friendship be the same?

This friendship is the most important thing to me and I don't want things to be awkward. But there's another voice in my head, it's faint though I hear it.

I tells me, i've already made my choice.

These past weeks, the remaining boys confessed.

Yoongi confessed through song lyrics. He had told me he wrote some song yrics for their new upcoming song, and he wanted my thoughts on it. So I gladly went to the studio. We had sat in front of each other. He handed me a book and there was two pages full of lyrics. I took it and read it thoroughly,

~I'm only focusing on you, it pulls me harder

it's so strange, my breath keeps stopping

Because from the start, my heart only beats towards you

From the day the universe was formed

Past infinite worlds

Probably in our past lives, and in our next life

We'll be together forever, DNA~

"This is just parts and pieces of it but..what'd you think?" He had told me. I stared at the words and nodded, "Wow Yoongi, this is incredible. How do you think of this?" I had said and I had handed him his book back. He gave a side grin and gladly took the book and stared at the lyrics himself. "Because i've felt that way before.." Yoongi had said. My mouth was open a bit and I had stared at him. He sat the book away from him and then turned to face me. He had stared into my eyes like it'd be the last time he'd ever see them. "I've actually felt that way alot of times.." He nodded.
I had stayed quiet.

"And..I feel that way right now."

I was lost for words and all that came out was, "Yoongi.." I had mumbled. "I'm sorry if this is too fast for you or if i'm being too blunt but, it's really hard for me to watch you smile everyday and not want to hug you. To hold you tight in my arms and call you mine. Though I have thought of ARMY and the things they would say, but I can't bring myself to be concerned about it. [Y/N]..I like you.." He had said.

I stayed speechless. He sat back in his chair, "And I know I don't deserve you but..i'm too attracted to you to deject myself. And for a while I told myself that the feelings weren't real and that I was delusional. But it's gotten stronger and all I can really think about is you. So I write about you in our songs. I put a lot of thought into it. So..there's no pressure or anything. I just wanted to get this off of my chest.." Yoongi had spoke.

My breath had hitched. I couldn't believe my ears. Min Yoongi was attracted to me? I don't think I was even his type! It nearly seemed unreal and I felt like i'm in some kind of dream.

Then later it was Namjoon. He had brought me to the skating rink. Since he was famous, we had it all to ourselves. At the time, I haven't skated since middle school, so Namjoon had to help me. But it was difficult since he was struggling himself. He had held onto my arm so I wouldn't fall. "Woah~! Don't go to fast you might break something.." Namjoon muttered. I was a laughing mess. "Namjoon I don-Ah!" I screech when I was losing my balance and almost fell on my butt. When I got my balance back, me and Namjoon looked at each other in silence. Then we just started laughing really hard together.