Tokyo, Japan

Jin

 "We made it!!" Everyone shouted excitedly. We had got off the plane a while ago and were now on another private bus and driving to our new hotel for our things.

 "Whoaa this place looks so cool!" [Y/N] said in awe looking out the window like a little kid. I smiled at the sight. She's so freaking cute.

 "You've never been to Japan before?" Yoongi asks, sitting not too far from her. She shook her head, "Nope. I'm completely new to everything."

 "Hey [Y/N]..we should go tour out Japan then." I smile. "Heyy! I was gonna say that..!" Jungkook pouted.

 "Me too!"

 "Me three!"

 I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Why don't I just go with all of you..?" She asked, slowly sitting down in her seat.

 "You can't, since all of us have different schedules. Only one." I held up my index finger.

 I leaned back in my seat, "And since I came up with the idea, you and I should-"

 "I wanna go with [Y/N]!!"

 "No me!!"

 "No way, it's me!"

 "No one knows Japan like me!"

 "That's not true, you got lost once!"

 "Who cares! She's going with me!"

 "I call going with [Y/N]!"

 "No you can't do that!"

 "Okay rock, paper, scissors for her." Yoongi held out his fist. Everyone agreed. We all huddled around each other with fists out.

 Well, I might as well do it. I huddled with them and held my hand. First round,

 Hoseok: scissors
Namjoon: rock
Taehyung: rock
Jungkook: paper
Me: paper
Jimin: scissors
Yoongi: paper

 "Noooo!" Hoseok groaned and covered his face with his hands. Yoongi rolled his eyes and sat back in his seat. "Hah! Yes!!" Jungkook fist pumped. Jimin pouted and folded his arms. Next round,

 Namjoon: paper
Taehyung: paper
Jungkook: scissors
Me: scissors

 "Aww no fair you guys are cheating!" Taehyung groaned. "You guys just suck." Jungkook shrugged. Taehyung gave Jungkook a pouty glare.
All right. I guess it's just me and Jungkook.

 I turned and faced him. "For [Y/N]." He cocked his head to the side with a smirk. I scoffed and grinned a bit, being as competitive as I am, no way am I going to lose to the maknae.
Not again.

 Jungkook: rock
Me: Rock

 Jungkook: paper
Me: scissors

 "HAH!" I screeched. Jungkook yelled out and fell onto the bus floor. He turned himself into a little ball, holding onto his knees and regretting his last decision. I hummed and bounced in my seat.

 "I'm going with [Y/N]~I'm going with [Y/N]~Alll by myself~Me and her~Togetherrrrrrr~!!!!" I sung. Everyone either rolled their eyes, groaned, or muttered curses. [Y/N] laughed, covering her mouth. "You guys are such children."

 It's time. Just me and [Y/N]. I'm so glad I won and get to spend time with her. Maybe this is fate? Maybe on this tour of Japan she will somehow fall for me? Hopefully so. I can't wait.

 I waited outside our new hotel for [Y/N] to come down when she was ready. No matter what she wears, she's always so beautiful. It's crazy, but also being amazing. But she's so insecure. I have to teach her my confidence.

 Then I hear footsteps behind me,

 "Jin!!" She squeaked. I saw her. She was beautiful. "Ready?" I ask with a smile. She nods and we began walking.

 We were walking down the sidewalk of this beautiful Tokyo city. It was bright daytime. The streets were busy and everyone was walking around.

 "This place kinda remind me of New York city." She said as she looked up at the tall buildings.

 "Except it's more colorful.." She adds. "You should see it at night." I smiled and nudge her. She sighed,

 "I'm so glad I decided to come with you guys. this is better than staying at home worrying about Eunwoo."

 "Shhhhh!" I put my finger over her mouth, "Don't talk about him. Let's talk about me." I say. She laughs and gently puts my hand down.

 "Let's go eat somewhere. I know this place, it's like a glow in the dark restaurant without the dark." I shrug. "Okay let's go!" She smiled.

 So we're here. This restaurant was really colorful and many things glowed. Everything about Japan was different from many of the other things we've seen. And that's what I like about it. But the thing that I love here,

 Is [Y/N] sitting right in front of me.

 She ate happily. We joked about many things and talked about alot. "Oh wait, you have something here.." I lifted my arm, took a napkin, and wiped off the extra piece of food on the side of her mouth.

She froze there, and when I was done she got back to humming and smiling happily. "Thanks mom!" She chuckled.

 I tilt my head a bit.
"What?" She asks. "Mom?" I ask with a playful grin. "Yeah. You're like a mom in the group so I call you mom. You always take care of me." She answered.

 "Hmph. That'd be a weird nickname to call me when we're dating."

 [Y/N] choked on her noodles. "What?" She asks with her mouth stuffed. I snickered at the sight. There was food stuffed in her mouth so it made her look like a chipmunk. A very cute, adorable one indeed.

 She slowly laughed along with me. "C'mon, let's go see some more stuff!" She then pouted and whined. "But there's more food."

 "We'll get some more from other restaurants!" She kicked her feet. I sighed in defeat. "Okay, only for my [Y/N]."

 "Yaay!"

 [Y/N] jumped up out of her seat so fast she was about to slip and fall. But thankfully I was already standing so I caught her.

 My arms wrapped around her body. We both had eye contact. She looking up at me, a bit shocked from the fall she just avoided. Her eyes are so beautiful. It felt like this moment was going in slow motion.

 That's when I leaned in slowly, but she didn't move. Our faces were close, our lips were close, and..

 "We gotta go..." I whispered. Then I stood her up straight so she could balance herself. I put my hands in my coat pockets and smiled at her. She looked speechless. Then I turned and walked towards the exit.

 She's so gonna fall for me I can sense it and I can tell. Tsk. Take that Jungkook.