Nerves

Yoongi's POV

 "[Y/N] gets on my damn nerves." I blurt as we all walk away from her and Eunwoo.

 "I literally had to stop myself from gagging." Hoseok pointed to his neck. "What does she even see in that guy anyway?" Namjoon complained, punching the air as we walk. "What I can't believe more is that Army is attacking her. If she didn't see those comments, or if those comments weren't even made in the first place, she never would've met that guy." Taehyung said.

 "Yeah. You're so right. I don't even know what to say." Namjoon shook his head.

 "I wanna get my mind off of it. Can we go somewhere please?" Jimin whines. "Yeah. Let's go somewhere." Jungkook agrees.

 "Done!" Namjoon raised his eyebrows. "I'm gonna stay here. I wanna do something really quick." I mutter. "Okay then. We'll text you where we are." Jin says. I nod, and we go our separate ways.

 I walked all the way up to the room. Once I made my way inside, I sat at the office desk and took out my phone. "Okay..let's see these so called comments." I mumble to myself.

 I had both of my elbows on the table. Then I scrolled down all our pictures with [Y/N] in them. I saw all the comments. I creased my eyebrows. "What the-"

 I kept looking. Why is this crap on every picture with her. Literally. I shook my head at it. "This is not good." I mumble again. Then I decided to make a vlive video. Just to set Army straight. I arranged the phone on the desk and sat in front of the camera. Vlive on in 3..2..1.

 "Hello Armys, Min Yoongi here. I wanted..to make this video..because I know that you Armys are fully aware of our close friend [Y/N]. She's..very important to us and she's very special in our hearts just as our Armys are..."

 I went on and on about how me and the boys met [Y/N] in the first place. The video would've probably been 10 mintues if I had went in full detail.

 "...So now you all know how we met. And now I just want to make something clear. I want you guys to not say such crude and horrid things about her. And yes we do see the things you guys post." I say with a blank face.

 Your POV

 I sat there talking with Eunwoo for hours. But it felt like minutes had passed. The more he talked and smiled at me, the more my heart fluttered. It seemed like he felt the same too.

 Once we finished talking, we both just sat there, smiling to ourselves. Then he gave me a look. I knew that look. It was more of a smirk than a smile.

 "So..[Y/N]..do you want to go out with me?" He asks. "W-Wah..?" My face dropped. He chuckled to himself. I laugh with him. "I'm serious!" He squealed. I laughed at his cuteness.

 "You're so cute..!" I say more as a joke. He calms down his laughing and looks at me with sincere eyes. "So go out with me." He says. I breath in and breath out. I started thinking of the pros and cons of going out with him. Pros: I get to date a super cutie. Cons: Why the heck not??

 "Yes!!!" I scream.

 Jimin's POV

 Me and the boys went out in the shops. I bought [Y/N] roses and candies. Her favorites. I wanted to give her something because of the Army thing. Just to make sure she knew that we all still love her. Especially me.

 I gathered all I could buy for her. Something special. Maybe after this, she'll fall for me. Just this once.