He What..?

Jungkook's POV

I had just made it to the studio with Jin. We walked to it, but I creased my eyebrows when I saw all the guys outside the door standing in a circle. "What's going on?" Jin asked.

"[Y/N] and Jimin are in there." Taehyung pointed. I gasped, "Are they doing something?!" I screech. They all shook their heads. "No-"

"They can't be in there alone, ever! Move!" I shove the boys out of the way and got into the room. [Y/N] was sitting in a chair not too far from Jimin. They were really close. It seemed like he was doing that on purpose.

Getting all in her face.

Park Jimin ticks me off.

They both looked at me quickly when I burst through the door. "What're you doing?" Jimin asked smugly. I give him a glare, then I looked to [Y/N]. "I wanted to see [Y/N]. You can't have her all to yourself, you know."

Jimin stares. "What do you mean by that Jungkook?" He asked, his tone reeked with arrogance. I sighed, trying to hold in my anger. "What were you two doing..?" I ask, turning the tables on them.

[Y/N] faced me. "We were just talking."

"About?"

It was silent. [Y/N] looked at Jimin like she was asking for permission or something. What could it possibly be? "Wouldn't you wanna know." Jimin looked at me now. I rolled my eyes. "Seriously Jimin? It's a question."

"Yes, I know that. But it's really none of your business."

"What's going on here?"
Namjoon and the rest of the guys come back inside. "Are you guys fighting..?" Taehyung asked, in a low tone. [Y/N] shakes her head, "No..we're not. Right?" She looks at both of us.

I put my hands in my jacket pockets. Jimin turned and faced the desk he was sitting in front of. I was really curious as to what happened. These two are too quiet and suspicious looking. Did they kiss? Did Jimin touch her? Because I swear to-

Sigh.

Me and Jimin are gonna have to have a talk after this.

The boys started sitting in seats. I turned to [Y/N]. "So! How have you been?" I smile. "Oh, well not much really. I've just been free lately." She explains.

"You didn't search for a job while you're here?" I tilt my head.

"Nah..Eunwoo said he'll take care of everything so I just..stay at home." She shrugs. I feel like she shouldn't be so dependent on a guy. Especially that prick. I don't know. Just the sight of him makes me wanna snap his spine in half.

Probably because he's kissing my princess. Ugh. Just the thought.

"Well, please visit more. I wanna see you more often." I smile and tell her. She smiles too. Wow, have I missed that smile of hers. [Y/N]'s got me falling hard.

"I'll try." She says. I nod. Then on out, the rest of the boys start talking to her. Asking her questions, making jokes. Mostly Jin.
But Jimin stayed silent.

What happened earlier? Why did the boys leave them two in the studio alone? What could they possibly have talked about that I or the boys can't know? What're they hiding?

These questions filled me up. What could it possibly be?

*~~**~~**~~**~~**~~**

Your POV

I stood there dumbfounded. What Jimin just told me shook me left and right. But he said to keep it a secret so i'm currently keeping my mouth shut. I don't know why Jungkook seems pissed, I think him and Jimin got into an argument earlier.