Love Interest?

Your POV

 "How did you get here..?" I asked. He put his hands in his pockets. "I could ask you the same thing.." He smirked. I bunched my lips to the side. He chuckled, "I'm just kidding. I'm applying for a job here." He smiles. "Really?" I ask with raised eyebrows.

 He nods. "I actually applied for more than one application. I also applied for the coffee shop job also." He says. Wow! He sounds really smart!

 "Oh cool!" I say. He raises his chin. "So, what're you doing here at this time of day?" He asks. I lean in and put my hand by my mouth like i'm telling him a secret. Well, it was sorta.

 "Remember those BTS boys I told you about..? I visited them here." I whisper. "Oh okay." He nods.

 We kinda just stand there for a few minutes. Total awkwardness. "Hey, wanna hang out?" He finally asks. "Yeah! I mean..sure." I stupidly say. He laughs at my weirdness and we start walking side by side.

 >>>>>>

 It's nighttime. Me and Eunwoo have been hanging out together for hours. I found out interesting things about him. He's actually my age! Just a few months older, so I call him 'oppa'. And he's humorous, smart, nice, and generous all in one. He had just dropped me off at the hotel room a few minutes ago.

 All I was doing was waiting for BTS to enter. And they did.

 "[Y/N]!!" Hoseok's voice shout as they walk through the door. Hoseok comes running after me with open arms and hug me tightly. "We're back! Did you miss us? Were you lonely without us?" Hoseok squeezed me tight. "Yes I did. But I had company." I smiled widely. Yoongi stopped what he was doing and creased his eyebrows at me.

 "But no one was here." He says. "Yeah, who was your company? Yourself?" Jin says from on side of me. "No...I kinda..met someone." I say and put my hair behind my ear.

 "Ohh..! I know that look. She likes someone." Jimin says with raised eyebrows. "I didn't even say if he was a she or not! It could've been a girl." I whine. "You just said 'he'." Jungkook pointed at me.

 "What? He??" Taehyung ran towards me. He then squeezed me tightly. "[Y/N], you promised to only hang out with uuuuuusss..." Taehyung slurred his words. "I never promised that." I laughed.

 "Ah..! Our [Y/N] is growing up." Namjoon says, walking towards me. "Guys..! I literally only met him today." I declare.

 "So..? You might start to like him." Jimin crashed on the bed. "Whatever. You guys need rest." I say, putting my hands on my hips.

 Taehyung laid on the bed beside Jimin. "No. Tell us more about this new friend." Taehyung insists. I sat on a chair nearby and sighed. "It's really not that serious." I shrug. "It is if it's you we're talking about! You're our [Y/N]!" Jin says. "Aww..thanks Jin." I smile at him.

 "Okay then. Well, his name is Eunwoo and-"

 "Eunwoo? What kind of name is that? I bet he's super weird. Not the cute weird like [Y/N] but like creepy weird. You can tell from his name. Just super weird." Jungkook cuts me off. I look at him.

 "You done?" I asked. He sat back in his rolling chair and took out his phone. "Anyways...his name is Eunwoo and he's my age. Just a month older than me. We met at the coffee shop. He saw that I was looking a bit down and he came up to me-"

 "He came up to you?? He must be stalking you. Surely he's a stalker." Taehyung interrupts. I sigh and look at him. "You came up to me on the day we all met. Does that mean you're a stalker?" I raise an eyebrow. "Oooooo!" The boys whoop.

 "As I said. He came up to me and we talked for a long while. Soon he had to go-"

 "Wait. So you're saying he ditched you? What kind of man talks to someone, especially [Y/N], and then just says they need to leave. I bet he's up to something." Jimin blurted.

 "It wasn't like that. I'm sure whatever he was doing was important." I said, defending Eunwoo. Yoongi scoffed. I looked to him. "Continue." He says and rubs his eye.

 "Okay so. After I surprised you all at the video shoot, we met again. He saw me and recognized me and then we started talking. Soon, we hung out agai-"

 "So you're saying he r-"

 "Okay anymore comments before I continue?!!" I snap. The boys were quiet and looked at me. I breathed in to speak. "S-"

 "I bet he's a pervert." Jungkook cut me off once again. I internally screamed. Taehyung laughed at my frustration. What to do with these boys?