Chapter thirty-four

Chapter thirty-four
A

I feel my breathing turn heavy as I stare at my lap, the tent being pulled open and someone stepping inside

I couldn't look up.

What if it was her? My real mother? Was this even really happening?

"Sawyer," My dad coos softly but I don't reply. My tongue wouldn't budge to say anything.

"You deserve to know about this." He adds, letting it fall silent as I try and find it in myself to look at the entrance of the large tent.

My breathing hitches in my throat as I slowly look up, letting my eyes meet with hers.

I swallow hard as she stares back at me, beginning to take small, careful steps in my direction.

Once she reaches me, she kneels down in front of me so we are eye level but she doesn't say anything and so, I take upon myself to be the one who breaks the silence,

"Does Clarke know?"

Silence again.

"No." Abby finally answers.

I had no reason not to believe them. Why would they lie about this? What would be in it for them? Nothing. So I knew they were telling me the truth.

"How?" I ask, trying to remain as calm as possible.

"As you know, on the Ark two children were forbidden." My father begins as I look at him. "You know how your mother was, Sawyer." He tells me, referring to, who I believed my whole life, was my real mother.

"I sought comfort in Abby, we had an affair and she got pregnant but Clarke was already born." He explains as my eyes fall away from him and I look at the ground beside his feet.

"Me and your mother were trying for a baby already, Jaha agreed if me and your mother raised you and Abby had no involvement then he would spare our lives, so that's what we did." He concludes and I don't have words to say back.

After a few minutes of silence I get up, causing both of them to stand too, but I only walk to the entrance of the tent.

"Tell Clarke." I say, not even turning back to look at them. "But not until I'm gone."

I walk out of the tent with my dad calling my name behind me but I only keep walking.

"Woah, sunshine, what's wrong?" Bellamy stops me by placing both his hands on my arm.

I look up at him, my anger fading as I purse my lips together.

"Nothing important. When are we leaving?" I ask. I can tell he didn't believe me but he didn't question it any further.

"Now."

Chapter thirty-four
B

Lincoln crouches down in front of a lifeless -what I assume to be - deer

Lincoln crouches down in front of a lifeless -what I assume to be - deer. He cuts a fine line from its chest to its stomach and wipes the blood over his neck and mouth.

"Okay," Bellamy begins, crouching beside him as I keep a look out for anyone or anything seeing us. "So we make it to the intake door without any of the real reapers seeing us, then what?"

I look down at my reaper-ed clothes that we had to wear in a bid to blend in.

"We kill everyone, you both slip inside." I turn back to look at Lincoln as he holds his hand out to Bellamy. "Limestone."

Bellamy puts a small bag into Lincoln's hand as he rubs the white contents down his face in three large streaks.

"Let's go." Lincoln orders as both men stand up. "We've got a lot of ground to cover before dark."

The three of us continue on throughout the woods. I walked quite a bit ahead of the two boys as all I could think about was my dad and my 'mom'. I couldn't also think about the current topic Bellamy and Lincoln were talking about which was what mount weather did to Lincoln when they held him captive, even though I could hear every word.

I didn't even know how Clarke would react. I know how much she loved her dad and to find out Abby cheated on him most likely won't go down well.

"You care for her?" I hear Lincoln say, catching my attention and bringing me back from my thoughts.

"I care for everyone." Bellamy tells him.

"But Sawyer especially." Lincoln retorts.

Did they think I couldn't hear them? I was a bit far away but I'm not deaf.

"You look at her the same way I look at Octavia." Lincoln informs him and I can already picture the scowl on Bellamy's face.

It falls silent again and soon Bellamy and Lincoln had caught up to me but this time, Lincoln walked ahead.

"What happened last night?" Bellamy asks as I furrow my eyebrows and glance at him. "And don't lie." He warns as I sigh, realising I would have to eventually tell him and now seems a good a time as any.

"Me and Clarke are sisters." I tell him as he stops walking also causing me to stop walking as I look at him.

"What?" He asks, clearly as confused as I was.

"My father and Abby had an affair and Jaha let them keep me as long as Abby had no involvement in my upbringing." I explain as Bellamy stares at me for a minute.

"Does Clarke know?" He asks as I shrug.

"I told them to tell her after I left." I inform him as a look of realisation crosses his face.

"Because she wouldn't let you go if she knew." He states as I nod and look to the ground, my emotions getting the better of me because of the new found information I had and because I was scared.

I was scared of what might happen to me and Bellamy if we went inside mount weather but I was also scared I would never be able to build relationships with my new family or even with Bellamy.

Bellamy looks at me before taking a step closer to me and moving my face with his hand to make me look up at him.

"Nothing will happen to you in there and if anything goes wrong and I tell you to run, please listen to me and promise me you'll run, even if I'm not running behind you." He pleads as I reach my hand up and place it on top of his that rested on my cheek.

"I'm not making that promise, Bellamy." I shake my head as a single tear falls from my eye that Bellamy catches with his thumb. "We do this together and if I'm running, I'll be making damn sure you're running with me." I tell him sternly. He looks over me for a moment before nodding and leaning down, pressing a firm kiss to my forehead before pulling back completely.

"Guys," I look over at Lincoln who stood on a hill a far bit away from us.

"We're here."

Hey hey hey, just to let you guys know if there's any TEEN WOLF fans out there that I have started writing a fanfiction on it so check it out if you wish!

Thanks for reading and good morning, good afternoon and goodnight