Chapter 3

Quote:
"If you have everything under control you're not moving fast enough."

Chapter 3
Andrea's pov

Tonight was the race. Everyone was going except me and Mia of course. But I did feel really guilty seeing as Mia and Ethan were getting along so well and they were spending so much time together lately. Well only a couple of days but despite that, I still didn't want to ruin her chances.

We were currently in my room ready to pick a movie for our typical Friday night.

"So what do you wanna watch?" I ask Mia, turning my head to face her.

"How about magic Mike xxl?" She suggests.

"No we've watched that three times in a row." I complain as I was getting really frustrated with her.

"I know but you've got to admit Channing Tatum and Matt Bomer are the bomb. Too bad one of them are gay." She puts the remote to the side as she popped a piece of popcorn in her mouth.

Personally I loved Channing Tatum and Matt Bomer wasn't far off, but I was never going to admit that to her. She'd start dressing me in dresses and tiaras. I'm perfectly fine with my flannels and snapbacks.

"So what do you want to watch then?" She asked me.

"I know. Let's watch Hanna Montanna" I exlaimed at the sound of my favrouite childhood T.V. show.

We switched it on and inmediately started to sing, more like screeching.

"You get the limo out front (Ooh-ah-woo), Hottest styles, every shoe, every colour..." We bobbed our heads along with the music.

"Well might I say, that's some really good singing. You know you should try out for American idol. You would definitely make it, Andrea." Someone gives their unwanted opinion from behind.

I turned around, crossing my fingers, praying that it would'nt be the person it sounded like but it looks like luck wasn't on my side today.

"Zach what are you doing here? Get out and once again it's Andy." I state pointing at the window.

There's no way I would let him go out the door. That would make me explain why he was in my room in the first place and let's just say I'm not the best at making up excuses.

"Aren't you going to come wish me luck at the race?" He asks.

"You're racing?" I ask.

"Yeah, it's my last race. Come on, you have to come." He pouts.

"No we're not going. Right Mia? " I ask Mia.

"Well Andy, I really do want to go seeing as Ethan's going to be there." Mia pleads.

You know when I said luck wasn't on my side today, well luck was definitely not on my side today.

"Pleaseeeeee. Please please please please." Her and Zach both beg with puppy eyes so how was I supposed to resist?

"Fine!" I gave in.

"Well I've got to go as the race starts in half an hour. See you later Andrea." He says as he winks at me and leaves through the window.

"It's Andy for christs....." I try to say but he leaves before I could finish my sentence.

"What was that?" Mia asks with wiggling eyebrows.

"Nothing. We're just neighbours nothing more." I say truthfully as I pick out a new flannel, a crop top amd some highwaisted jeans which I paired with some superstars and a chanel beanie , which I paired with my chanel skateboard.