Chapter 14

Quote:
"The man is always the last to know when Cupid has struck him"

Chapter 14
Andrea's pov

A cliff. That's where he took me.

The view was absolutely amazing. You could see the waves crashing on the rocks and the sky was unbelievable. He had taken me at sunset time so the horizon looked beautiful.

He escorted me to the table where we both say down and the conversation began.

"You look beautiful, Andy." He complements me.

"Nope, I look like a queen" I tell him emphasising on the word "queen".

"You sure are modest." He chuckles.

"But thanks for taking me out, I never thought in a million years you would come back let alone we would start dating again." I begin to rant.

Before he could reply a waiter comes to us bringing the food.

He had bought some really posh food which was called "sous vide steak" which to me looks like a normal stake.

Honestly, I just wanted a burger or maybe some chicken nuggets but I guess this will do.

"Enjoy." the waiter says before she heads off and leaves us alone.

Cole begins to dig in with his fork and knife whilst I contemplate whether or not I should use the utensils or my hands.

I settle on using the utensils seeing as if I used my hands I would make a fool of myself.

We ate in silence until Cole spoke again.

"So what have you been up to these past years." He asks.

"Nothing much. Just focused on my music and skating and that's about it, how about you." I inquire.

"Well, once we moved to New York, my parents got jobs whilst I began my new high school and so did Zoe. It was like this for a while until my dad found out he had heart cancer a couple months ago, that's when mum began working full time and I took care of dad until he passed last month. Me, mum and Zoe thought that there was no point for us staying so we moved back." He informs me about the past two years.

We finished eating the steak which was when the waiter came to deliver our dessert. The dessert was called café liégeois which I couldnt complain about.

It was coffee with ice cream and it tasted so heavenly that I let out a moan.

Ok not that type of moaning you dirty- minded freaks.

"I take it that you enjoy the café liégeois." He states in response to my moan.

We continued to finish the dessert as we talked about our past experiences and life in general.

It has been a couple hours and it was time for us to leave.

He drove me to my house but before I left the veichle he initiated another conversation.

"I really enjoyed the date Andy and I was hoping that you would be my girlfriend." He asks me leaving me shook.

"Are you sure, don't you think we're rushing into it?" I ask.