Chapter 21

Quote:
"It's hard when you miss people. But you know if you miss them, that means you're lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing."

Chapter 21
Andrea's pov

I don't know what Ethan had been teaching Zach, but one things for sure.

Zach is missing.

First Ethan and now Zach. I swear these boys just can't stop running away from their problems. Like literally.

It's quite frustrating since I don't get to sit on that amazing mortocycle or car of his.

And from all times he had to leave now. He had to leave at the point when I was actually beginning to like his presence.

So I decided not to go to school today. I was too lazy and under motivated to skate to school.

I might as well be helpful at home with my Mum rather than sitting in a classroom with a bunch of sweaty teenagers where I might just kill myself.

Currently seeing as I wasn't in school my mother and I had made a deal. She said that if I was not a problem then I could bunk school.

I was beginning to worry about Zach.

I know. I never thought I would say that sentence out loud.

Even Joanna, his own mother didn't know where he was at first but when I asked her yesterday she said that he was safe and all he had to do was sort some things out before he'd return.

I knew that if I stayed at home longer I would probably die of boredom so I quickly grabbed my adiadas jacket and head out the door with my skateboard.

I made my way to my usual skatepark which was Paine's park.

On the way to the skatepark I texted most of my friends to see if anyone was free.

Luckily Savannah hadn't showed up to school also so I texted her to meet me at Paine's park where we could hang out.

It was situated a good five to ten minutes from my house but it was closer to Savannah's house so that gave her enough time to make it there.

Living in the biggest city in Pennsylvania had its perks like stkateparks for example.

However sometimes I wished I lived in a minute, unpopulated area where everyone knows each other and I've always wanted to know what it felt like living in the countryside. A bit like Bluebell in 'Hart Of Dixie'.

A good few minutes later I had stopped skating and began to walk to the benches where I had told Savannah I would meet her.

She showed up not long after and as it was coming closer to lunch I knew that Jonathon would be here as he always spends most of his lunches here.

Jonathon didn't attend school with us rather he used to study at a local high school a few blocks from ours.

His mother thought it was better for him to attend that high school as it was closer to his house.

"Hey Savannah." I greeted her with a quick hug.

"Hey Andy. Why aren't you in school?" She asked first.

"Couldn't be arsed and all the wedding stuff was just making me tired." I informed her.

It was true. The past few days we had dealt with countless amounts of gifts and had to decide whether we wanted to keep them or not.

My mother said that if I helped she would let me pick out a few things myself.

Alongside they had to pack for their honeymoon. The list was endless.