Chapter 6

Quote:
"Your smile is the most beautiful thing I've seen in my entire life."

Chapter 6
Andrea's pov

Today was the day I was going to get my wisdom teeth removed. I had dreaded this day ever since I knew what wisdom teeth were.

My appointment was scheduled in the late afternoon once I return from school. Normally I would go to the skatepark and hang out with my skating partner Jonathon.

Jonathon was older than me but was still in high school. We met almost three years ago which was when I started going to the skatepark.

He was the one that taught me all the tricks and secrets there are in mastering any move in skating. We were like partners in crime.

He is coincidentally also Mia's cousin so when I introduced her to him it was quite a shock to me.

I did kind of have a crush on him for a while but when I realised that he saw me more as a sister than a crush the feelings slowly faded away.

Anyways, back to the part about how I was going to endure the worst pain ever.

I know I'm overreacting but its just I have dentaphobia, if that's a thing. I react very badly when I go to the dentist which is why my mum always accompanies me.

**********

School was as normal as it could be. Except from constantly being annoyed by Zach it was a good day until I realised I had to go to the dentist.

I skated home taking the long way hoping they would cancel my appointment for being late however that did not happen. Something worse did.

"Andy finally you came home. I was worried something happened to you." My mum says out of relief.

There was something weird going on. Contributing to this, was that Zach was there. In my house.

"Anyways dear, I was hoping that Zach could take you to the dentist this one time. Me and your aunt Carol are going for my dress fitting." She replies.

"Mum, you know how I'm like when I go to the dentist. Can't you just go after the appointments finished. Please." I plead to her hoping she would change her mind.

"I'm sorry dear but I'm already late and so are you." she says before hurrying to her car.

"And Zach please take care of my daughter. If anything happens just call." She says before driving away.

"So.... Are we going to go? You know you're already late." He says with a smirk playing on his face.

"Sure. Come on" I say before I grabbed my things and walked out the front door.

Suddenly, all I could see was his death machine parked infront of my house.

Although I loved motorcycles, I wasn't in the mood to ride one today, especially with Zach.

"You've got to be kidding me?" I say.

"Nope. Now hurry, before they cancel your appointment." He says as he holds out a helmet and patts the seat.