Chapter 18

Quote:
"You've spent your whole life running and running, trying to catch up with something that has never been there for you. And all you've done is to farther and farther away from the previous love that's been waiting for you all the time."

Chapter 18
Andrea's pov

The next day my cold had died down and being the responsible person that I am, I advised myself to go to school today.

I wait for Zach to knock on my front door by indulging myself in my cereal.

I sroll through my phone for any notifications and see that I've got nearly 30 missed calls from Mia 24 from Savannah and 18 from Kylie.

I quickly check the recent message which was from Savannah.

"Hurry up and get your but in school. Mia is crying her eyes out. She needs you."

I check the most recent text from Mia which was:

"SNS. I need you."

Mia and I had always made a pact that when either of us text: SNS (Sister needs Sister) then under every circumstance we must drop what we're doing and head over to the other person. Which is exactly what I did.

I run out the door and vigorously knock on Zach's front door.

He finally answered half-naked rubbing his eyes.

I swear why does this guy never have a shirt on?

"What?" He snaps at me.

"Put a shirt on and grab your keys. We're heading to school." I say.

"But..." He whines.

"No buts. I don't care what you say, just hurry up." I yell.

Within a minute he was fully dressed and was in the veichle starting the engine.

Throughout the entire journey all I was thinking about is if Mia was ok?

I continued to harass Zach into driving faster until we finally reached school.

Once we got to school, I jumped out the car and ran into the building.

People began to give me weird looks but I didn't care. All I wanted to do was go by Mia and find out what we wrong.

I head to the seniors corridor and that's when I saw it. Mia was balling her eyes out with Kylie and Savannah comforting her.

"Don't worry it's ok. In sure nothing's wrong." Savannah says as she hands her another tissue.

They finally notice me and Kylie stands up to let me sit next to Mia.

"Where were you? Poor girl has been crying since she arrived and all she wanted was you to comfort her." She speaks before I sit down.

"Let it all out. Mia, what happened?" I tell her as I wipe her tears.

"Ethan...is....missing....and...we...broke....up." She explains between breaths.