Chapter 17

Quote:
"Voila, pleasurable indeed. Oh yeah, satisfy my need. Alright, how I long to be. My soul on fire and my spirit free."

Chapter 17
Andrea's pov

I woke up to a very pleasurable sight. The sight of Zach Cowen shirtless.

Have you caught a cold or somma?

I sneeze confirming my subconscious' question.

I think I have caught a cold.

"Are you okay?" Zach asks as he notices I'm awake.

"I think...." I begin to speak but I sneeze again.

"What time is it?" I ask him.

"Its 7:45." He confirms looking at his watch.

"Oh shit. I need to get to school why didn't you wake me?" I ask.

"Oh no no no. You are not going anywhere Andrea." He avoids my previous question.

"But I need to go school. My mother will kill me if she found out I was bunking." I let him know of the consequences.

"Well, your mother already knows you stayed the night since mamá told her. I don't think she would mind if you stay here since you are sick." He says as he pulls out his phone.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"I'm texting your mother to let her know that you've caught a cold and that you won't be going school today." He says.

"All this is your fault. If you never threw that ice water down my back then I wouldn't be sick." I speak.

"This is all your fault. Who eats ice cream in winter? Winter!" He asks as it was coming towards the end of November and the temperature was dropping gradually.

Keeping in mind all this happened whilst he was shirtless.

I continue to admire his physique until he notices and puts a shirt on in order to tease me.

"Ok, you need to get some rest." He says as he pulls the blanket over me and tucks a strand behind my ear.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"To make you some soup." He says in a 'duh' tone.

Did he really just say he was going to make me some soup?

"But I don't want you to look after me. You'd probably poison the soup or something." I honestly reply.

"Can't I just to home. It's right next door." I say pointing at the window.

"Nope." He says as he prevents me from getting up.

"What about your mother, let alone mine. They both would kill me if they found out you were skiving too." I say trying to get out.

"Please." I pout.

"Ok then, you can go." He gives in.