Epilogue

Quote:
"Happy endings come after a story with lots of ups and downs."

Epilogue
Andrea's pov

2 Months Later:

"Yes Mom, I packed condoms too." I say quietly.

"Just making sure. Don't want you getting pregnant any time soon." She laughs on the other side of the call.

"I'm so proud of you dear. You're growing up too fast. In two days you're starting college, soon you'll be at the altar getting married." My mother sobs.

"Ok Mom. My flights going to depart soon." I kindly put the phone down.

"How long was that?" I ask Savannah.

"A total of 37 minutes." She checks her watch.

"She just wanted to 'check in'." I quote.

"Babe, our flights going to go soon." Jonathon kisses Savannah's shoulder.

"Andy, promise we'll stay in touch." At holds out her pinky and we hug before Jonathon comes to say goodbye to me.

"What would I have done without you?" He laughs and hugs me.

"Probably fall of your skateboard and break your leg." I had taught him everything he needs to know about skating.

After a few more hugs and waves, Jonathon and Savannah make their way to the terminal.

It was currently 3:00 in the morning. The sky was pitch black and the airport was sparsley populated.

Jonathon and Savannah were setting of for New York right now whereas Zach, Ethan and Mia were already in Los Angeles, sorting out their apartments.

Zach had bought his own apartment and Ethan and Mia would be sharing one. Luckily, they were both next to each other.

Abruptly, I hear my phone chiming once agian flashing 'Zach'. I pick it up and hold the phone to my ear.

"Hey Andrea." I just wanted to see him.

It's only been a day, Andy.

"Hello Zacharia." I use his full name.

"When does your flight depart?" He yawns.

"In a few minutes." I answer.

"Have a safe flight to New York. Don't miss me too much." He teases me.

If only he knew.

"I will, don't worry." I assure him.

"I love you, Andrea Willow Parks." He wanted a reaction from me.

"I love you more, Zach." I say back to him and disconnect the call.

Until last week my plan was to go to Julliard. I had accepted the scholarship and if I hadn't declined the offer later on then I would be attending the best music school in the country.