Chapter 19

Quote:

"If one day you notice we haven't talked in a while, it's not because I don't care anymore, it's because you pushed me away."

Chapter 19
Andrea's pov

"Andy bear , wake up." Someone nudged me.

"Not now Aunt Carol." I reply shoving her away since the only person who called me 'Andy bear' was my aunt.

Wait. Aunt Carol?

"AUNT CAROL." I scream as I hug her.

Aunt Carol is rarely around as her and my grandma live two hours away.

The last time I saw her was on Easter and my mother saw her last month to go wedding shopping.

I get out of bed and hug her tightly.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"Well, it is your mother's wedding this weekend." She reminds me.

We both continue the conversation as we walk down the stairs until I see a familiar brunette sitting in the kitchen island.

"GRANDMAAA." I scream as I run up to her and hug her.

"Andy, how nice it is to see you." She exclaims.

"You've grown quite alot." She repeats the well known line.

"What's all the noise?" Jake says rubbing his eyes and walking down the stairs.

"Grannny." Jake runs up to her.

Jake has always been a granny's boy, I was more favoured by my grandad but he had passed two years ago.

"What are you guys doing here?" The stupid boy asks.

"Are you both unaware that Frank and your mother are both getting married this weekend?" She asks.

"But, why have you guys come so early?" He asks a wise question.

She shares a look with my Grandma and my mother before speaking.

"Me and your Grandma aren't going to make it for Christmas this year, so we decided to come earlier this week to spend more time with you guys. " She says as I internally cry.

"But we always have Christmas together." I complain.

"Yeah, it's our tradition." We both agree on the single mtter.

"It doesn't matter, it's just one day, we can spend Christmas at Mia's or someone else's." My mother states.

"Anyways, I need to talk to the pair of you." My mum says pointing at us two.

"Have you guys got dates for the wedding yet?" She asks.

We both shake out heads in response.

"Well you guys better get one, and Andy have you got your dress yet?" She asks.

"Holy freaking shit, I totally forgot about that." I respond.

"LANGUAGE." My mother warns.

"Holy shit, I forgot about that." I repeat.

"Well you better get one. You know the colour scheme right?" She double checks.

"Yes. Yes. It has to be blue or indigo." I say.

"No. I said, rose or flamingo." She sighs.

"Just get ready for school, the pair of you." My mother commands.