Prologue

-Normal POV-

There was sound of gunfire in the air. 

Chaos. 

There was chaos everywhere. Gunfire resounded throughout the air, screams and shouts of distress were heard everywhere and the cries of agony where echoing throughout the town.

Landscapes of crimson red were displayed throughout the grounds and there were carnage everywhere. Bodies were seen laying here and there, some whole while most were in pieces. It was truly a gruesome sight to witness.

Many people in black were fighting each other all around the town. Some wounded and in pain but not backing down from the fight. There was an open area in the middle of the town, where most of the action was still going down. A man in his 20s with gravity-defying brown hair was desperately fighting a group of men holding deadly weapons with flames. It was an unjust fight as there were 20 to 1 but that number did not bother the said man as he continued to mow down the enemies in his way without breaking a sweat.

But soon, reinforcements came in and surrounded the man but still, he did not give up the fight. Soon, he was covered with numerous cuts and bleeding heavily from his stomach, staining his white shirt crimson red. Taking no heed to that, the man took a deep breath as everyone stilled, waiting for him to make his next move.

As soon as he opened his eyes, everyone was shock to see the bright orange glow within his eyes, the resolve it held even in this hopeless situation. He has no will to back down despite the overwhelming disadvantage. He will fight to his dying breath, because he has something to protect.

His dying will shone brightly on his forehead as he continue to swat down those annoying bugs that kept coming to him in swarms, slowly wearing him down.

It went on for ages before the fight came to an end. He alone stood in the middle of the carnage.

At last, he could no longer will his body to move. He was covered in blood from head to toe that he could no longer distinguish which blood was his or the enemies. Everything was a blur, his eyes could no longer focus and he had trouble breathing. He could only rely on his ears now.

He heard footsteps approaching him, but could no longer do anything to protect himself.

The last thing he heard was laughter and the whoosh of the blade, right before everything went pitch black.

<----------------------------------------------------------------------->

The war has ended. The Decimo is gone. Many cheered that the never ending war has ended while many cried for the Decimo they have lost.

From that day onwards, nothing was ever the same again.

From that day onwards, Sawada Tsunayoshi was no more.