Bucking Horse Dino

A/N:
*Sigh* Ryohei's chapter was a little annoying to write with all the 'EXTREMES' I have to put in it. I think it's the longest chap I have so far but we'll see. Anyways, I'm almost finished with introducing all the starting characters soon and then we can proceed to the Kyokuyo arc and finally meet Mukuro! Yay! It's been a slow start,but I really hope you enjoyed reading this so far. Please comment so I can know what I can improve on. Thanks!

-PurplePulu (^ω^)

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Thoughts
"Talking"
[Writing]

-Tsuna's POV-

"What the hell are you herbivores doing crowding in front of the school gates?" Hibari appeared with his tonfas and got ready to attack us.

Oh crap! I forgot that the bell had rang and classes have already started while we were talking!

Hibari looks pissed, it's one thing that we're late for class but it's another when he notice us crowding together.

"U-um Hibari-san? There's a perfectly good reason as to why we're late for classes." I tried to explain to the demon prefect while slowly backing up.

"Oh? And what's that?" He asked, slowly advancing towards me with tonfas in hands,ready to strike.

"E-er....." I wrecked my brains to find an excuse but none came. With one last desperate attempt, I shouted whatever came to my mind.
"Ah! There's a group crowding in front of the school gates!" I pointed behind him.

The second he turned his head to look, I ran for my life into the school with my friends following me and into my class, not caring if Nezu-sensei yelled at me for being late. At least it's better than being bitten to death by the skylark.

I can't believe that actually worked! But now he's going to come at me for revenge....Well, I'll deal with it when the time comes...

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

After school, I quickly ran back home without alerting the skylark. When I reached home, I was looking very exhausted but then I heard Lambo shouting at something or rather someone.

"Lambo-san's NOT a broccoli monster!" Lambo yelled and when he notice me home, he ran at me and hop into my arms.

"Tsu-nii!You're home!! I missed you!" Lambo cried and I pet his afro, comforting him.

"Mou Lambo, I was only gone for half a day." I laughed, glad that there was someone in the house to greet me when I come home now.

A chibi stepped into the room. It was the same girl as I saw today! Big oval head with a braid on top, slanted eyes and wearing a red Chinese-looking outfit. She greeted me with a bow.

"This is I-pin. She'll be staying here for the time-being." Reborn said,suddenly appearing out of nowhere as usual.

I nodded and went upstairs to my room but before I was about to enter, I sense that there's someone inside. An intruder. I seethed, I dislike people entering my room without my permission and I especially hate it if they did it when I'm not even at home.