Special Chapter: A Day to Remember

It's 14th October!! Here's a birthday chap for you guys!! This is set before this story happens, back in Tsuna's own world. Enjoy!!:3

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Tsuna's POV-

I sat in my office, clutching my head in frustration as I stared at the document in front of me.

Two big word stood out from it and it says: "PAYMENT FINES" in red, followed by a long list of property damage fees I have to pay for.

My guardians have done it again for the hundredth time. I told them time and time again to tone down the destruction when they fight but they just will not listen. Especially that Kufufu-ing pineapple and that bloodthirsty Skylark. The two problem children are the most uncontrollable ones and wherever they go, destruction follows.

The other guardians are less destructive but nonetheless caused headache for me whenever they go on missions. Takeshi with his carefree attitude results in his targets getting away, Hayato with his explosive personality, caused problems for the local townspeople, Onii-san with his EXTREME enthusiastic attitude makes him distracted when he's on a mission and fails to do it completely and lastly Lambo with his lazy attitude, makes it hard for me to even send him out to do anything.

Only Chrome seems to be the reasonable one around here but I didn't want to send her out alone on missions. If anything happens to her, I'd never forgive myself. Plus, Mukuro will kill me first.

I sighed deeply in exasperation.

I have enough of this! I cried mentally.

"Seems like you still can't control your guardians to do anything right huh, Dame-Tsuna?" A squeaky voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Reborn! Why are you here? I thought you'll be with my mom back in Japan?" I stared at the infant in front of me. Since breaking the curse, he had started to grow taller which is a good but slow progress.

I own everything to this Spartan Hitman who almost ended my life on more times than I can count. Everything started with him but it was a start that I will never regret no matter how much I complained over the years.

"Hm. Something urgent came up so I've been called back to the mansion." He replied.

Hmm? I don't recall anything urgent that needs Reborn to be called back here. But I may be wrong with all the unfinished paperwork hidden away at the corner of the room, I may have missed out on something.

I definitely don't want Reborn to point that out so i didn't question him.

"Oh I see. Well, guess you should be on your way then, right?" I said nervously and looked away from Reborn's eyes as he eyed the stack of papers at the corner.

"Seems like someone has been slacking off. Do you need me to punish you like old times again Dame-Tsuna?" He smirked and I paled.

"E-eiiieeee!! N-no! P-please don't!" I stuttered, frantically waving my hands in front of me.

"Stop stuttering! The Decimo doesn't stutter when he speaks. And it seems like you still have the habit of screaming like a girl."