The Arcobaleno Trials: The Missing Sky Arcobaleno

-Normal POV-

"ACHOOO!!" Tsuna sneezed out loud. "Damn it. I can't catch a cold now." He mumbled and pulled his hoodie tightly to his body.

He was currently in his room which he's currently borrowing from the Varia. They were all out on missions today so Tsuna have the whole mansion to himself. But the most important thing he was grateful for, was that the place was quiet.

Tsuna sighed deeply, closing the book he was reading and messaged his temples. He had spent too long outside yesterday, exposing his body to more radiation that would kill him.

I can't stay here for long. But I don't want to return empty handed.... He heaved another sigh.

Natsu and the rest should be undergoing their trials now. I hope Reborn will go easy on them when it's his turn. Tsuna immediately shook his head and corrected himself.

No. No. No. It's Reborn we're talking about. He doesn't go easy on anybody. Natsu, please don't make the same mistake as I did when I underwent his trial.

Tsuna could only hope and pray to whoever's listening that his brother would undergo the trials safely and smoothly. The fate of the world depends on it.

Well, maybe that's too dramatic. He knew Byakuran wouldn't destroy the world as he wanted to in his world. But Natsu still needed to experience all of this in order to grow and learn.

The fate of the world might not be at stake, but Tsuna's world is. He needed to return to his family no matter what, but what about the people here? He couldn't just disappear and leave them. Natsu don't even know that this Tsuna here is not his brother but an imposter. What would happen if Tsuna just up and left, leaving nothing behind but emptiness? Tsuna didn't want to do that to him or to the others. The truth would have to come out someday. But for now, he'll have to find a way back first. The truth will have to wait.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

It was a exhausting and difficult two days. He had just completed the Trial of Adaptability administrated by the Mist Arcobaleno and the Trial of Leadership, organized by the Storm Arcobaleno.

The Mist Trial was weird as Mammon doesn't seemed to be serious at all the whole time. The day started off fine till they received a note telling them that Kyoko has been kidnapped, sending them all in a state of worry. Mammon gave them riddles to follow the whole way all the while throwing weird contraptions at them to fight.

The ones participating in the trial of adaptability was Yamamoto, Natsu and Ryohei. Mammon tried to use his mist to confuse them and trap them in a maze but they managed to clear that mainly because of Ryohei. He had lead the way out of the maze of mist and towards Namimori Shrine where Kyoko was supposedly held.

Turns out it was just a illusion and Kyoko wasn't actually kidnapped. They had to fight an army of box weapons though. Box weapons that are not supposed to be in this era. No matter how much Reborn pressed him about the box weapons, Mammon only said that he was being paid by the Lightning Arcobaleno-Verde-to test it out and report back the results.

The Lightning Arcobaleno is up to something and Reborn had a bad feeling that something's about to come. He could only hope Natsu would be prepared for it.

In the end, Natsu managed to clear all the enemies from the field including Mammon with his X-Burner and Mammon declared him to have pass the trial of Adaptability.