Battle for the Rings: Mist

-Normal POV-

Sun, Lightning, Storm and Rain. 4 down, 3 more to go. Cielo thought in relief. This is going well so far.

Though they have 2 loss and 2 wins, plus the Sky ring is taken from them, it is still a pretty close battle. Next up is Mist. Iemitsu must have already visited Chrome to ask her to be the mist guardian.

Cielo made his way towards Kokuyou Land and entered the old rundown building, stepping over debris as he walked. He entered into an open room filled with nothing and scanned his eyes across the room. His eyes landed on a small figure seated on the floor, hugging her knees along with her bag.

"Hey Chrome~" Cielo greeted.

The girl's eyes lit up upon seeing him and she smiled.

"Hey Tsuna." Chrome said softy.

"Please don't call me that. Right now I'm Cielo." He laughed.

"Okay. Bossu." She said.

Cielo sighed in exasperation. "Fine. Just call me whatever you like."

Cielo walked over to the girl and sat down beside her so that they can talk eye-to-eye.

"Any word from Mukuro?" He asked.

Chrome slowly shook her head.

"Don't worry. I'll find a way to get him out of there. I promise you that."

Chrome nodded her head in response.

"Have you been eating at all? Did Ken and Chikusa not feed you properly?" He asked as he glanced at Chrome's skinny body and pale skin under the soft moonlight.

"They have. They bring me food everyday."

"Snacks and sweets are not proper food that you should eat everyday." Cielo chided and sighed deeply. "If I knew this sooner, I should have brought you to live with us instead of this old dump." Cielo gestured at the rundown room with cracks in the ceilings and walls. It looks about to collapse any moment. Hm, but then again it seems I also don't have a house to live in right now. Cielo chuckled at the thought of that.

"We both are somewhat alike huh?" He said.

"Eh?" Chrome looked at him with a confused look.

"I mean, we are both kinda homeless right now. Lost, searching for ways to get back our loved ones but not knowing how to....." He drifted off, not wanting to say anymore. "Never mind."

I'm so tired right now. He thought with a exhausted sigh.

Chrome turned her petite body to face him.

"U-um.....Y-you could share some of your problems with me. I-I can help. After all you've done for me and Mukuro-sama, I want to be able to help you too." She started off hesitant but her voice slowly got stronger with determination.

"Thanks for the offer Chrome. I appreciate it but let's focus on the Mist battle that's taking place tomorrow alright. Are you sure you're ready to fight?"