Choice Battle Starts

-Tsuna/Cielo's POV-

That night I had a weird dream.

I thought it was another precognition dream that I haven't had in a long time.

Instead of a landscape that I always see in my dreams, this time there are only voices. Familiar voices were shouting at me from afar. It started off unclear at first but the more I tried to focus, the clearer the voices got.

I know these voices. I knew who each voice belongs to because I always hear them by my side even now though it is not the same. These voices belong to my family. My Vongola Famiglia. The people I swore to protect.

"Tsuna-kun, please come back to us."

Kyoko-chan...I'm so sorry making you worry.

"EXTREMELY FIGHT and wake up now,Otouto!!"

I will do my best Onii-san....

"Juudaime,I'm sorry I wasn't there by your side when you needed me. I failed as your right-hand man!"

I should be the one apologizing Hayato....

"Tsuna, Wake up soon,okay? We all miss you very much."

I miss you all too Takeshi....

"Tsuna-nii,please hurry and wake up.i promise to share all my sweets with u."

Thank you Lambo. That's so sweet of you...

"Tsuna-san you HAVE to wake up! Didn't you promise to make me your bride one day?"

I did not promise you that but still, thanks for caring for me Haru.

"Kufufu~ Decimo, if you don't wake up soon,I'll possess your body. But it's no challenge to possess you in your pathetic state,so I'll refrain for now.Hurry up and come back, Vongola Decimo..."

Still the same as ever Mukuro..but thanks....

"Bossu.Please come back to us..."

Chrome...Sorry for worrying you...

"Hn. Herbivore, I'll bite you to death if you continue sleeping."

Kyoya....I guess I went back to being a herbivore again. Haha...

Everyone...

I really want to come back to you all but I can't right now. I'm tied to this world whether I like it or not. These people here are somewhat like my family too and I can't turn a blind eye to them. So please just wait a little longer. I'll finish up whatever it is that I have to do and come back to you all. I missed you all so dearly and I'm sorry for making you all worry.

Wait a little bit longer,please. I'll be back, I promise.

I couldn't hear anymore voices after that and everyone went deathly silent. The next thing I know, I was awake with tears streaming down my cheeks.

What was that? Was that real? Or did I dreamt that due to my longing to see them again. Either way, my heart swelled with joy at hearing their voices again. I have missed them so much.