Kidnapped

A/N: Lots of flashback scenes in this chap. It will be in Bold plus Italics.

Enjoy!!

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Normal POV-

TYL Tsuna sighed. He can't believe he was agreeing to this. But it make sense if he wants to preserve the future as it is. Turning to the other person in the room, he heaved another sigh and reluctantly nodded his head. The albino grinned widely, happy to be finally have his consent but he noticed he wasn't fully convinced.

"After all, that was the time when all of us had the most potential to grow. So we should keep things as it is." He continue to reason.

"Are you sure? You'll be playing the bad guy again." TYL Tsuna sound concerned over the albino.

"Hehe~I'm fine with being the bad guy. It's like role playing!" He grinned.

TYL Tsuna sighed, knowing that the albino's mind is set. "Alright. But please don't overwork yourself. I don't want to see you dying again."

"Awww...Tsu-chan. You're getting soft. But thanks for your concern." Byakuran smiled and popped a sweet marshmallow into his mouth and chewed.

His eyes turned serious as he said the next part. "This is necessary for them to grow and for you to be able to get home. They are still out there searching for you. You'll need all the help you can get and I'm sad to say that I can't give you that help." Byakuran's face fell when he said that. "This is all I can do for you now. The rest will be up to the Decimo and his guardians. But I trust that you'll be in good hands."

"Thanks Bya-kun.....for everything...I'll see you again when all of this is over..." TYL Tsuna mumbled. But his eyes were downcast as he could not bear to meet the albino's, knowing that there's a chance that what he said might not come true.

"Well, I wouldn't be so sure of that." Byakuran chuckled.

"I'm positive that we'll see one another again. Natsu and his family won't fail us." The thought of his brother and his guardians filled Tsuna with hope.

"Is this your HI talking again?"

"No. I don't need my HI to believe in Natsu and them. They'll do the right thing. I know they will."

"Well, if you say so Tsu-chan. I'll try believing in them too...But I won't take it easy on them during the fight." Byakuran eyes shined with excitement.

TYL Tsuna sighed again. "Well, you do what you have to then. Cya Bya-kun."

"Cya Tsu-chan. I'll miss you."

And that was the last time Byakuran ever saw TYL Tsuna again. The future him went missing after that and after a while, the past Natsu and his family came into the future where the events planned by the two were set in motion but was broken when the Tartaruga family came into the picture.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"Annnd, the end~" Byakuran finished the story with a cheer and popped another marshmallow into his mouth.