The Arcobaleno Trials: Sun and Cloud

-Normal POV-

"X-Burner!"

"Maximum Burst!"

The two powers clashed and pushed against the another. However, Collonnello's burst was overpowered by Natsu's, resulting in a fierce explosion that engulfed the area in dust.

When the dust cleared, it revealed Collonnello siting there in a daze, shocked that his power got overwhelmed. Natsu landed in front of him and took the badge from his bandana.

"We did it!" Gokudera came running with joy.

"Yup. Thank you Gokudera. I couldn't have done this without your help." Natsu smiled gratefully.

"That's it. The trial is over. It's clear who won." Lal announced.

"First Arcobaleno Trial, Combat Ability passed. You did well." Colonnello praised the two.

"Good work Natsu!" Yamamoto cheered.

"Tako-head also did extremely well too."

"Obviously! Who do you think I am, Lawn-head!?"

"Take out your Vongola Ring, Kora!"

Natsu obeyed and took out his Vongola Ring.

"Here's the Arcobaleno Seal, take it, Kora!"

A bright light shone from Colonnello's pacifier and a blue stream of light shot out towards Natsu's Sky ring. The ring absorbed the light and glow softly.

The rest of the guardian's rings also glowed with a warm soft blue light.

"Every time you clear one of the trials, the seal-which the pacifier will inject light into the ring." Lal explained.

"And when you've received all the seals from the remaining Arcobalenos, you'll be able to use the ring to open the Sky box." Reborn continued.

Natsu nodded. That's one down. 6 more to go before the week ends....

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

"I'll show them just how great Skull-sama is!" Skull stomped his feet childishly when he thought back on how Reborn and Collonnello treated him when they gathered.

"Yare Yare.....Just make sure you got the money ready after this...." Mammon muttered. He so did not want to do this job but since Skull was paying a generous amount of money for him to do so, he'll do it for the money's sake.

"Of course! You better do a good job and don't screw up!" Skull haughtily said.

Just who do you think you're talking to? Mammon thought but didn't bother to say this out loud to the Cloud Arcobaleno but inwardly groaned in irritation before departing to carry out the task he's been paid to do.

The job is simple. Using his illusion to disguise as Natsume, he was to get the Cloud and Mist guardian's attention by angering them and lure them towards the real Decimo so that they'll both beat him up.

Such a childish plan. As expected from the simple-minded Skull. Mammon shook his head. But whatever, I'm being paid by him so I'm not complaining.