Undergoing Preparations

A/N:
Okay, FINALLY!! I've finished introducing all the important characters and can finally start on the Kokuyou Arc!!! I'll be following the KHR story but with a few exceptions of course so please comment if there's anything you don't like about it or if this story is getting boring or something. As always, thanks for reading!

-PurplePulu<3

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
Thoughts
"Talking"

-Tsuna's POV-

My room was a mess. I ransacked my entire room searching for the 'hint' that Byakuran mentioned. But I have already turned the room upside down several times but I have yet seen any thing that resembles a journal.

Of course, this world's Tsuna is not going to make it easy for me.... I sighed in frustration.

While searching the room, I did find some interesting things, or rather I didn't find anything at all. There were no photographs of his family anywhere in his room, no pictures or albums. The room was filled with books, documentaries and more books. There were also no games, no tiny knick-knacks decorating the shelfs, nothing. Just a boring mundane room and in it lives a sad, lifeless boy.

I can't help but to compare my room with his. I have photos of my family hidden away under my bed, embarrassed to let people see it. I had weird ornaments decorating my shelfs, courtesy of Otou-san who keeps sending me it from wherever he is. I had a small table in the middle of my room, where me and my friends always sat at and talk about mundane things like school or homework, or Mafia related things, the norm.

I had everything that this world's Tsuna didn't get to have. I miss those days and everyone in my old world. That's why I want to quickly solve whatever this world's Tsuna wants me to do and get back to them. That is, if I'm still alive over there or not.

Strange, I can't seem to remember my final moments. I can't remember what happened that lead to this. All I remember was I was fighting someone and the excruciating pain and next thing I knew, I was here. I'm sure I'm missing out a lot of things, mostly important ones. But no matter how much I try, I just can't remember it.

As I continued to rummage around, I noticed a small box tucked away at the very back of the drawer. Reaching in and pulling it out, I opened the box to reveal a beautiful dark blue fan, a short Japanese sword and a black dagger.

A Tessen and a Tanto? Interesting choice of weapons.

(A/N: Pic above of a Tessen; A.K.A Japanese Fan but reinforce with metal. So damn cool!)

I pick up the metal fan first, feeling it's weight on my palms and opening it. The design was simple; dark blue with small white cherry blossoms and the the hilt of the fan had a small '27' marked on it. The edges of the fan were sharp and the blades were light to handle. I swung a few practice moves with it to feel the lightness of the fan.

It's really well made. I wonder where he got it.

Next I pick up the short sword and unsheathed it. The blade shined and reflected my reflection as I admired the sword. On the hilt, the number '27' was engraved. I smiled and thought.

He really loves putting his signature on everything does he?

Lastly, I looked at the dagger. It was a simple black metal dagger and by the looks of it, it was pretty worn out from overuse. The edges were chipped and there was multiple scratches all over it.