Reunion

A/N:

So yeah, he's finally rescued!! How do you guys feel abt the rescue scene? Is it too early? Too short? I don't really want Tsuna to become like a 'damsel in distress' and wait in the cage for someone to come for him. Haha!

Thanks for the votes and comments as always! Hope you enjoy this chap too!:3

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Tsuna's POV-

After a few minutes of silence, Reborn finally spoke up and pulled away from my embrace.

I'm surprised he even let me hug him for so long.

"Tsuna, you look well." He smirked.

'Annnd, his snarky personality is back. I knew he couldn't be so kind to me for a day, or at least an hour.' I thought but smiled despite that.

"Can you fight?" He asked, his eyes turning serious.

I stared at him for a while, debating my choices. My flames may be running empty, but I can still fight. Despite my worn out body, I can still move. And I still have a last resort up my sleeves.

I firmly nodded my head. He looked at me with a puzzled face. "Aho-Tsuna, why aren't you speaking?"

I panicked a little when I found out that I didn't know how to communicate now that I've reverted back to being a mute and didn't have my notebook on me to write on. I don't know any Hand sighs either.

He was about to question me further when all of a sudden, an loud explosion resounded near us, reminding me that the battle around me was still going on.

Natsu flew out from that hole made by the explosion and up in the sky. Gokudera followed after on his box weapon; the System C.A.I. Hovering in the air, Natsu looked around in shocked and whistled at all the unconscious enemies that Hibari single-handedly took down by himself.

He spotted Reborn's fedora and flew down to him.

"Reborn, I couldn't find that fox bastard at all! Are you sure he's here? Or maybe we're too late?"

He sound frustrated, but I heard a tiny bit of concern behind his tone. I smile, relief that I get to see my brother again after so long but panicked when I thought about how to explain myself to him. He haven't notice me yet, as I turned my body away from him and made myself as small as I can, hoping he wouldn't notice.

But of course he did and he knew straight away who I am despite my filthy clothes and malnutrition body. I'm guessing it's my hair. It remains the same-still gravity defying and fluffy despite me not taking care of it.

"T-Tsuna?" He whispered in disbelief. I felt him standing beside me but I don't want to look up at him. I don't want him to see me as I am. I don't want to see the pained expression on his face again as he blamed himself for something he did not do.

"T-Tsuna?" He called my name again, his voice trembling as he did. "I-Is that you?" I felt his hand reached out to me and grabbed my shoulders hard.

Still, I didn't turn around till he forced me to.

"Tsuna...." he breathed out my name in absolute shock. I guess I would be too, if I find my brother in a place I least expected to find. I'm sure he has a lot of questions swirling in his mind right now. Questions that I'm not sure I'm ready to answer. I can only imagine the anger and sadness he's feeling right now but I'm too ashamed to meet his eyes.