Aftermath

-Tsuna's/Cielo's POV-

A big black portal opened up behind the two fighters and everyone froze in their spots.

A uncomfortable dark aura seeps through the portal, into the air around us, making it difficult to breath as we await what's coming from the portal.

3 figures appeared. Wearing black from head to toe with chains in their hands. But the creepiest things about them was the bandages wrapped around their face, hands and feet. Concealing any visible parts of their body not covered by the tattered clothes they wore.

"Who the hell are they?" Natsu shouted.

"They are called the Vindice. They are the enforcers of the commandments in the Mafia world and they trial those who cannot be trial by law." Reborn explained.

One of the Vindice threw the chain around Mukuro's neck and the other 2 appeared with the unconscious Ken and Chikusa with chains also around their necks. They started to drag them into the portal before Natsu's voice stopped them.

"Hey wait! Where are you taking him! My battle with him is not finished!" He yelled.

"Don't Dame-Natsu." Reborn warned.

"Kufufu~ Even faced with such a odd situation, you still want to continue your fight? You really are interesting. Too bad I don't have the time to play with you." Mukuro struggled to speak with the chain strangling him and then he looked at me standing there in shock and horror.

"It's as you said. But this is the path I choose, so I'll have no regrets. Too bad you have a mask on, it'll be hilarious to see the look on your face now.Kufufu~"

Why? Why must the same thing happen again? Why are you so calm with this situation? I wanted to ask but can't.

With one forceful tug of the chains, the Vindice pulled all 3 convicts over into the portal and it close immediately after that, leaving no trace of anything behind.

The room was quiet. We're all unsure of what to say or do after witnessing such a scene.

No...Mukuro....I failed to help you. I'm so sorry Chrome... I bowed my head in defeat.

"I extremely can't do it anymore!" Onii-San huffed in exhaustion, breaking the tension in the air. It seems like he was too concentrated on healing Hibari, that he didn't notice anything around him going on.

"Don't worry. The Vongola Medical team is here. Just leave it to them." Reborn shut his Leon-phone. Leon is now back to his normal shapeshifting self again as he flickered his snake-like tongue at me.

Oh yeah...The girls!

I ran to the back of the stage and found Haru and Kyoko sleeping on the floor, back to back with each other. It seems Mukuro kept his word that the girls are unharmed. I informed the medical team about the girls and left it to their capable hands.

I was about to leave quietly when Reborn stopped me.

"Oi. Where do you think your going Cielo?"

Damn, he caught me...

"My business here is over so I'm leaving." I stated.