Special: Valentine's Day! <3

A/N:

The setting is set in the original world timeline. Just wanted to write a Valentine's Day story for fun. I know it's late, but still Happy Valentine's Day to all especially to those still single. Don't worry, the perfect match will come to you one day.

I'm single too and proud of it.(ω)

Anyway, Sorry if it's not the update you all wanted but a side chap. I've been having problems with the story so it'll take some time till I finish it. In the meantime, hope you enjoy this short chap I wrote.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Tsuna's POV-

I got to class on time, narrowly missing being caught by the demon prefect. But then I notice all the commotion going on with my classmates.

I walked to my desk and set my bag down. Hayato came up and greeted me.

"Good Morning Juudaime!" He bowed.

I've been trying to stop him from doing that for a while now but it seems like some habits are hard to break.

"What's all the noise about?" I looked around and asked.

"Tsk. Who knows. But baseball freak seems to be enjoying it." Hayato clicked his tongue in annoyance and glared at someone.

I followed his line of sight and saw Takeshi at his seat, being surrounded by a group of girls. In his hands were boxes of chocolates, wrapped in all sorts of colorful wrappings and ribbons. The chocolates piled up in his arms till it reaches up to his chest. It's amazing how he manages to not drop any one of it. And that's not all, more and more girls are all lining up to present to him their gifts.

Oh. It's Valentines Day today.

A special day for girls to express their feelings through chocolates, especially handmade ones. That one time of the year where girls present their chocolates to the people they have feelings for or are special to them. It doesn't have to be a lover, it could even be your family or friends. It's the thought that counts.

Takeshi continues to laugh it off with that carefree laugh of his at this bizarre situation.

"Tch. He should have just rejected them. The moment he accepted even one of them, they'll just keep coming." Hayato growled.

"Didn't you also get any from them?"

"Hell no! I don't want anything from people I don't even know. Besides, what is this tradition of giving chocolates anyway?!"

I guess this is why he doesn't have any chocolates presented to him even though the majority of the girl population in this school finds him attractive. But his personality is another matter.

"It's called Valentine's Day. Don't you have it in Italy too?"

"Don't know. I never had anyone tell me these things before." He mumbled.

Oops. I didn't mean to bring back memories of his time in Italy. From what I've heard, his childhood seems rough and he had a hard time growing up.

I tried to change the topic.

"Well Anyway, if you accept chocolates from someone, remember to return their feelings by presenting them with something on White day."

"White day?" He frowned.

"Um, I can't explain this well. But on March 14th, which is White day, it is a day where men have to return gifts to those who gave them on Valentine's Day. It's like a give and take." I tried to explain.