The Lightning Cow

Thoughts
"Talking"
[Writing]

-Tsuna's POV-

Yesterday was exhausting. But luckily today's Sunday, another free day to do whatever i want and maybe catch up on my hacking work.

I was in the middle of a job when suddenly a loud 'boom' sounded from the room next door. Must be Reborn and his crazy teaching methods again....Poor Natsu. I thought and shook my head sympathetically. I remember when Reborn did that to me too when he was teaching me.

*Flashback*

"U-um, the answer is 7?"

"WRONG."

BOOM!

"AHHHHH!!"

"Now, let's try that again. Make sure you get the correct answer this time dame-Tsuna."

"B-but R-Reborn!Must you always trigger the explosives when I get the wrong answers?! At this rate, I m-may d-die!!" I stuttered, nervous at what Reborn may do.

"Don't worry, i cut down on the gunpowder in the explosives. It won't kill you. Now, back to the questions."

"That's NOT the problem here! Mou Reborn!" But Reborn simply ignored me and went on teaching.

*End of Flashback*

I think I almost died then. I sweatdropped at that painful memory.

Outside, The rustling of the leaves caught my attention and I turned to peer outside the window at the tree right beside it.

Suddenly, a kid wearing a cow outfit came jumping out of the tree into my room with grenades in his hands.

"GYAHAHAHA!! I came to assassinate you Reborn!" He stopped, look around the room and then at me.

"Eh.Where's Reborn? And who are you mister?"

It's Lambo! He's here! He's as obnoxious as ever when he was 5 years old but still, I'm so glad to see him again. I never thought I ever would miss the 5 year old version of him.

I looked at the confused cow and smiled.
"Er, I'm guessing you got the wrong room, Reborn's in the next one, tor-teaching my brother,Natsume." I explained.

Lambo, realizing the mistake he made, turned bright red.

"Lambo-San didn't go to the wrong room! It's all Lambo-san's plan to take Reborn down!" Lambo exclaimed with tears in his eyes.

Sure it is... I thought but didn't say it. He's still the same crybaby as ever...

I sighed and tried to calm Lambo down by giving him a piece of grape candy from my secret stash of sweets hidden in my room.

Lambo immediately cheered up and pop the candy into his mouth, savoring it.

"YUM!!Lambo-san loves grape flavored candies!!"