A Battle of Strength

A/N: Extremely BIG time skip. Like the whole of the invasion arc.

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>

-Normal POV-

Tsuna told Aria everything. And that means EVERYTHING. From the parallel world to the fact that he was the current Sky Arcobaleno. She listened with interest and patience. Tsuna took a deep breath when he was done. He felt like a great load has been lifted off his chest and it was a huge reliever for him.

The reason why he told Aria everything is because he trust her. Tsuna knew that the previous Sky Arcobaleno would understand the burden of his position. Another reason is because he trusted in Byakuran's words. He told him to come find the previous Sky Arcobaleno, saying that she might have answers for him and thus Tsuna came in hopes of finding those answers.

"You have it rough haven't you? You've gone through so much and yet you still haven't been able to find any clues as to how to go back to your world. And I can't imagine how the original Tsunayoshi felt when he was still here. It must have been so horrible for him to live in that household...." Aria lost her usual smile and looked downcast when she said that.

"Please don't be sad. Im sure my parallel self is in a happier place than before. And as for me, I'm alright. I have my friends with me and I'm surviving well here." Tsuna tried to cheer her up.

"Does your friends know about you?"

"U-um.....No...I couldn't bear to tell them the truth." Tsuna mumbled.

"Isn't it hard to keep lying? Even the strongest tree will break under constant pressure." She sighed. "You can't keep this up for long."

"I know. But I hope I can at least last till I find a way back to my world. I came here today, hoping you might have an answer to that."

"An answer huh? I'm not sure about that." She got up and walked to the windows. Her eyes focusing on something far away and as recalled what her mother-Luce-told her once when she was young.

"Like my mother before me, I too have the power of foresight. It's just that mine is not as powerful as my mother's. But I do see things from time to time. Though, I guess I should be glad that I wouldn't have to go through that again." She gave a strained smile before she continued. "My mother told me something once. She said that one day I'll meet a boy from another world. I was to play a part in helping the boy but I didn't know what she meant then. But then I'd inherited her ability of foresight. I saw the same thing she did and I finally knew what she meant. I wished I knew sooner, I wish I didn't doubt her then..." She sighed regretfully.

"If Byakuran told you to find me, then he must have known something I don't. Do you trust him? He's pretty shady for a boss."

"I trust him. We had our differences before but now we're on good terms."

"Alright. But if this Byakuran from your world know so much. What about the Byakuran from this world. He said he'll help you right? Maybe you need to see him instead of me?"

"Hmm. I don't know where he is though. He's always been mysterious. I don't know where he lives." Tsuna scratched his cheeks sheepishly.

"Neither do I. But I can send some men out to find that out for you."

"N-no need Aria-san! I appreciate that but I think I have a better chance of finding him in the future."

"The future? You're going there? I thought you didn't want to?"

"I didn't at first. But now the situation's different. I know what this world's Byakuran is trying to do and I have to be there to stop him from doing something stupid."