Fashion Disaster

"This is Namjoon?" Jimin whispers to you with wide, surprised eyes.

You can't answer, your mouth too occupied with hanging open in shock.

You weren't sure what you were expecting, maybe a short little man with a floor-length beard and puke green robes like out of Harry Potter, but no.

Namjoon is tall.

And he's freaking hot.

The dark-blonde man is dressed up like he's a billionaire, from the tips of his fancy shined shoes to the band of his expensive watch, emitting an aura of cool, collected masculinity.

After Jin the Beautiful Brunette gave him a quick call, he had shown up at the pet shop door within minutes, a tiny smile gracing his angled features.

"Namjoon-ah," Jin greets with a bright smile. He throws his arms around the taller man in a warm embrace, belying with his casual intimacy the trepidation on Yoongi's face.

"Hi, Jin hyung," Namjoon laughs loudly, apparently amused by the older man's clinginess.

"Holy crap," you say to yourself in a daze. "He's got dimples."

Jimin arches an eyebrow at you.

On the other hand, staying guarded with his slanted eyes shuttered, Yoongi stares the newcomer down with irritated suspicion.

"Yoongi hyung," Namjoon greets respectfully, bowing slightly.

The sight makes you feel off for some reason, probably because the sweet man that's standing there doesn't seem like someone you should be afraid of, and especially not Yoongi.

Then Namjoon turns around, facing your rowdy little crew of misfits, and his jaw drops.

"What...?" he asks in horror, specifically staring down Jungkook.

Heart sinking, you grimace at the absolutely distressed look on his face. How does he already know that something is wrong? He's never seen Hoseok and Jungkook as animals - how the heck does he know?

"Namjoonie, I know we messed up," Jin inserts hastily," but, I'm sure you can fix this right? It was just a little spell that-"

"No," Namjoon says, cutting Jin off. "What are those two wearing?!"

Wait.

What?

Jungkook and Hoseok flinch into each other as Namjoon strolls toward them, taking Hoseok by the shoulders and turning him from side to side like a designer inspecting a model before they're released into the runway.

"Disgusting," he says, then turns to Jungkook. "Repulsive! Where do you get these hideous clothes?!"

You snort at Jimin's expression.

"That's not important right now, Kim," Yoongi growls from the side.

When you glance over, the vicious man is sending Namjoon a scathing glare. "The guy you're touching right now was a rabbit a month ago, and the one next to him was a weasel."

"I'm a ferret!" Hoseok squeaks in protest.

Yoongi, uncaring, rolls his eyes.

"Wow! Really?" Taking your precious baby by the now-angular jaw, Namjoon moves Jungkook's face from side to side, inspecting his eyes and mouth closely. With a frown, the tall man steps back and looks at Jin. "How did you manage to do this? It takes a lot of power."

"I don't know!" Jin throws his hands up in the air, exasperated. "That dumb butt over there freaking cursed the cute little things, and I tried to fix it, then this happened!"