Sleepy

Ugh.
Your apartment door clangs open when you kick it, the solid surface smacking against the inside doorstop with its momentum. You trudge in behind it's wake, arms full to the brim with shopping bags.
You never knew that boys needed this many clothes.
Jungkook, similarly loaded down, sluggishly follows you in and gently slides the door closed with his hip.
You're so tired.
After several hours of watching the three gorgeous pets try on batch after batch of outfits that could feed you and your grandmother for the rest of your lives, Namjoon finally released you and Jimin to limp home. He reassured you, just as you walked out the door, that he would get on the potion as soon as possible.
On top of that, the amount of attention the three men had received on the walk home was ridiculous.
Jungkook, clad in another pair of deliciously tight jeans and slim black boots with a leather jacket over a white T-shirt, along with Taehyung and Hoseok clad in similarly gorgeous outfits, had women left and right drooling.
Your pockets are now stuffed full of the little scraps of paper covered in phone numbers that women had passed along to a very confused Jungkook.
Actually, you're trying not to drool too much yourself. You just have to keep reminding yourself that not only is he an animal in all actuality, but he's also younger than you.
You've never wanted a younger guy, and you refuse to start now. Something about the thought of it has always made you shudder.
"Sleepy." A tired baby Kooky drops his bags inside the door, walking like a zombie into your apartment. He kicks off one shoe in the living room, sends the other flying into the kitchen, and dumps his brand new leather jacket outside the bedroom door.
You follow him, giggling and cleaning up behind him.
Entering your room with his jacket and shoes clutched in your arms, you're just in time to watch as Jungkook peels off that white T-shirt.
Then you aren't laughing anymore.
Long arms stretching up, slender waist on showcase as he slides the white material over his broad back and lets it drop to the floor, the man then flops facedown onto your bed.
"Help," Jungkook whines. He kicks his legs in the air like a child, unbuttoning the top of his jeans.
What.
He can't possibly...
"They're too tight," Jungkook groans into the blankets. His shoulder blades roll when he splays his arms out in front of him. "Noona..."
Oh freaking heck.
He wants you to pull off his jeans.
He's a rabbit. He's a rabbit. He's a rabbit.
"Okay," you say faintly.
It's a miracle that you don't fall flat on your face as you stumble in his direction, reaching out to grab the edge of his pants leg. Jungkook lays still and stretches his legs out to help when you start to pull.
Dang. These pants really are tight.
The blue material strains at the seams in its attempt to contain the hard muscles of your pet rabbit.
You yank with all your strength and the tight fabric finally comes loose, slithering off of Jungkook's muscular legs and sending you stumbling back.
"Eek!" Thankfully, your back hits the wall and you're able to regain balance.
Jungkook flips over onto his back, laying with his legs hanging over the edge of the bed and his stomach and chest laid out in a glorious display before you.
He lifts his arms towards you. "Noona, I'm sleepy. Come sleep."
Gulp.
"I have to get ready for bed first," you say quickly.
A whiny yawn stretches open his mouth, revealing his cute teeth. "Okay."
Scurrying into the bathroom, you lean your palms on the countertop and stare into the mirror.
"Okay, Y/N," you whisper. "That man in there is a rabbit. He is not human, so you need to stop reacting like this. He is totally innocent."
Innocent.
Innocent.
A glimpse of his chest flashes through your mind again, and you shake your head rapidly.
He's innocent.
You change into your pajamas and mechanically brush your teeth, forcing fake confidence into yourself.
Taking a deep breath, you look determinedly into the mirror.
You have this.
When you re-enter the bedroom, the lights are off and a curled-up lump on one side represents Jungkook. Relief surges through you.
Thank goodness.
You did not want to crawl into bed with him waiting for you, arms open and warm. That would be way too tempting.
The mattress sinks under you when you climb onto it, laying down and pulling the covers up over your form. The blankets, already warmed by Jungkook's body heat, fold around you in a soft caress.
This is heaven.
Sighing happily, you curl up and relax your mind and body in preparation for sleep.
"Noona." Arms wrap tight around your hips and a warm mouth presses to your shoulder. Jungkook delivers tiny, affectionate licks to your skin.
Oh heck.
"Jungkook," you murmur nervously. "Honey, you can't do that. You need to go to sleep and-"
"Mhm. Noona." He moves, curling his much larger form around yours. Jungkook's long legs slide in between yours, his face nuzzling into your neck. "Sleepy."
Dang it. Why is he so cute?
Pressing into you, the man once again opens his mouth a traces the curve of your shoulder with his tongue. Deep in the recesses of your mind, you understand that it's only his rabbit behavior translating into his human behavior. As a rabbit, licking you was his way of showing trust and love.
But as a man, it feels completely different.
You want to stop him, but you're afraid it will hurt his feelings. "Jungkook- a-ah-"
Crap, he's progressed to tiny, gentle bites that send electric shocks through you.
The whimper you let out is unexpected, and you slap your hand over your mouth after it slips out.
Jungkook pauses. "Noona?"
"S-sorry," you mumble. "It just felt-"
Abruptly, he bites you again. The sensation sends a small mewling noise from your throat.
"Does is hurt?" A curious bunny nose nuzzles at your shoulder, fingers rubbing at your sides. Blushing and embarrassed, you shake your head. "No, Kookie. Please, let's just go to sleep, okay?"
There's a lengthy pause where silence reigns king, a signal which you hope means that the man has fallen into a deep sleep.
But you aren't so lucky.
Jungkook whispers, "Noona I think I'm ready. You're ready too, aren't you?"
What?
"Ready for what, honey?" you whisper back in confusion.
You should've realized. All of the physical contact and the cuddling and the kissing, plus your unintentionally sensual noises were factors that couldn't possibly leave him unaffected, even if he is an innocent little fluff ball.
He's a young, healthy, virile human male now.
But none of that occurs to you.
That is, not until Jungkook presses into you from behind, and you feel him, and realization comes crashing down as he speaks a final, shocking sentence.
"Noona, I'm ready to mate with you."
Then...
Then you die.

[A/N]
Unedited
😃