Staying in

Mission Mate with Y/N
Stage 2
It's a good thing that you're living together. You can have her alone basically any time, so here's what you have to do: it's all about the skinship, Kookie. Act innocent, but cuddle, hug, kiss, and hold hands as much as you can get away with. It doesn't hurt to literally show some skin, either. You've got a nice body, so use it.

Y/N's POV
After everything, your night in results in you working feverishly on an upcoming assignment while Jungkook peruses around the house in boredom.
He started out sitting beside you, playing a game on your phone, but he's ever so quickly switched to pacing around the house, then kicking around his giant hamster ball, then laying in the middle of the kitchen floor and counting the number of ceiling tiles at the top of his lungs.
And does the man have a set of lungs on him.
The loud numbers ring irritatingly in your ears as you type on your computer. You wince at the sharp 37! piercing the air, glaring in he direction of the kitchen.
"Jungkook, love," you call through gritted teeth, "would you mind lowering your voice a little?"
There's silence, then a sharp huff, and soon the patter of gentle footsteps leads from the kitchen and into the living room.
Jungkook stands in front of you, staring down. His eyes seem almost...frustrated.
"Noona," he says, "let's watch a movie."
"I'm working," you reply immediately.
"I don't care." Groaning, he flops down onto the couch beside you and lays his head on your shoulder. When the action doesn't get him more attention from you, he goes so far as to slide your laptop off of your legs and lay his head in your lap.
"Hey!" you protest, a twinge of panic bursting through you when the expensive machine containing all of your school work slides out of your control, thumping onto the couch cushions. "Jungkook, seriously?"
"You promised to stay in tonight," he whines, obsidian eyes sparkling mischievously. "I thought we were going to do something! All you're focusing on is homework."
Your rub tiredly in between your eyebrows, glancing at the man in your lap through your fingers. It's almost 8:00 and you're almost halfway done with the assignment. That's enough for one night, right? Plus, you suppose you did imply that 'staying in' would involve more time together and less work.
It won't hurt to take a break.
"Okay," you relent, "how about this? You go take a shower and let me finish up this last paragraph, and then I promise I won't do any more homework tonight. Deal?"
"Deal!" A satisfied grin stretches Jungkook's lips. He sits up, kindly returns your computer to your lap, and eagerly runs toward your room while simultaneously peeling off his shirt.
You look away and ignore your blush.
Get a hold of yourself, Y/N.
You have to stop being affected by stuff like this! It's not like Jungkook is intentionally doing things to attract you to him. He doesn't understand that some of his actions could have other meanings, or produce reactions that he didn't intend.
You have to stop acting like he's purposefully teasing you.
Just get to work.
Fifteen minutes pass by in a flash, and you're happy with your progress on the assignment. You only have a tiny more bit to do. Maybe if you just put off the movie, only for an hour or so...
"Noona, are you ready?"
Ho. Ly. CrAp.
In a cloud of steam and warmth, Jungkook emerges from your bedroom.
And he's glorious.
As if the world is pausing in its motion specifically so you can admire him, time stands still while you work to process through the sight of Jungkook dressed for a night in.
The man's hair is damp and ruffled in perfect dusky strands, cheeks flushed beautifully. His bare chest expands with every breath, porcelain skin just as smooth and spotless as you remember from the night he turned human and dotted with moisture from his shower. Your eyes follow a mesmerizing droplet of water as it slips down his lean, ridged torso. The translucent drip traces along the outside of his six pack, angling across the bottom of his belly button and touching on the dip of his hip bone before soaking into the waistline of his low-hanging sweatpants.
Gulp.
"Am I...what?"
"Ready," he says with a sweet smile. "For the movie?"
Movie. Movie.
Focus, Y/N. You're going to peacefully watch a cute movie with your cute, pure little bun bun without molesting him like some pervert.
"Ah, sure," you squeak. "For the movie. Totally ready."
Granting you with a precious grin, the man rockets into his previous position beside you on the couch with his head in your lap, damp hair chilling you through your pajama pants. Jungkook's big black doe eyes sparkle up at you, and he snuggles into your lap.
You, on the other hand, aren't so comfortable. Where the heck are you supposed to put your hands?!
Your only options are his bare chest, his silky damp hair, or the back of the couch. You would pick the obvious choice, but spreading your arms along the back of the couch would only push your chest out so it's directly in his face. You can just imagine your precious little bunny looking up to smile at you, only to be met with a face full of boob.
How embarrassing would that be?
As you hold your hands awkwardly in the air, debating what to do, Jungkook solves your problem for you.
He flips over in your lap, baring his lean back to you, and moves forward until his middle is draped over your lap like a lazy cat. His biceps bulge with muscle when he folds them under his head, glancing back at you with hot doe eyes over his shoulder.
And when he speaks, his voice is soft, rough, and sensual. If you didn't know any better, you'd say that the seductive tone is intentional.
Then your brain fully processes the words he spoke.
"My shoulder is sore," he sighs. "Noona, will you massage it while we watch?"
"M-massage?" you stutter.
"Mhm." Eyeing you with a heavy-lidded gaze, his pretty lips tilt up into a small, wicked smile. "It feels good when you touch me, Noona. Will you touch me more?"

[A/N]
Unedited
😃