Mouth to Mouth

Mission Mate with Y/N
Stage Jungkook is Drunk
Drunk rabbits are not capable of controlling their instincts. They also do not like clothing. For future reference~

Y/N's POV
He tries to get out of the bathtub, and you almost pass out.

"Nooooooooooo!!"

As your drunk rabbit clumsily heaves himself out of the white-frothed water, you lunge for a towel.

But, it's too late.

He's already out. You can hear the water dripping down his body and onto the tile floor, his bright red shoes squeaking on the tile with every step.

You can't look now; so just stay where you are, staring blankly at the wall in front of you with your back to Jungkook, trying to think of a way to get him in clothes and keep him out of trouble until he sobers up.

Mid-though, Jungkook snakes his arms around your hips from behind, moulding his damp body against your back. You can feel the water that's left on his skin as it seeps into your clothing, and you wince at the uncomfortable sensation.

"NoOnA," Jungkook hiccups into your ear. "NoooonAaA you're a avoiiidiNgngnNnG meee why why what did I doo? I've been shush a gOoOoood boy." His silky hairbrushes your neck as he buries his face in the crook of your neck, inhaling deeply. "You don't loooooooovve me anyshmore, rig-ght noonA?"

You sigh, about to open your mouth and negate his question when his hands, which are splayed across your lower stomach, suddenly tighten.

"Oh!" Jungkook yells suddenly, laughing at the sound of his own voice when it echoes off the bathroom tiles. "I furgot Y/N, you hash to drink too!"

"What?" is all you're able to get out before Jungkook's dragging you, towel and all, into the kitchen.

Still naked.

You keep your eyes closed, shielding yourself from seeing anymore. At the condition you're in, you don't know how you'll react to seeing him naked.

That might end up very, very bad.

You let Jungkook drag you through the hall, feeling his balance wobble as he tries to move while drunk on two and half bottles of Soju.

"Noona you havta drink too!"

Peeling your eyes open into a tiny slot, you see Jungkook giving you a massive grin as he waves the half-empty bottle in front of you.

"What?! No!" Avoiding the green glass being shoved into your hands, you take a step back from Jungkook. "Look, Kookie, you need to put this towel on for me, okay? Then we'll get you to bed and you can sleep off-"

"No!" He huffs, crossing his arms over his muscular bare chest in a way that makes his biceps bulge. "This is for Y/N! You gotta drink it with me!"

"Noona," you correct him quickly. Then, "Jungkook, I am not drinking. Put this towel on now."

Eyes clouded with alcohol and anger narrow into black slits, and Jungkook's lips twitch in irritation on one side. "Y/N drink."

Oh goodness. What's with this sudden refusal to use honorifics?! He's never allowed to even look at alcohol again after this.