Q&A Answers

[A/N]
ALRIGHT GUYS IT IS TIIIIIMMMMMEEE😝😝😝
We're gonna do the answer portion of the Q&A today! Thanks for all the comments (like 6000🙃) which was awesome (but a lot to look through), not that I'm complaining. I'm amazed at your support❤️❤️ Thank you guys so much.
So, without further ado, here are your questions!

P.S
This is gonna be super long 🙃🙃

Jungkook
1. If you could choose to stay human or stay a bunny, which would you pick?
Jk: Human, obviously. I can be with my Noona, and wear iron man socks, and eat waffles.

2. What are your feelings for Y/N. Do you love her?
Jk: Of course I love her 😊 she's my Noona.
[from the side] pocketbangtan: yeah, but they want to know if you love love her.
Jk: what's the difference?😳
pocketbangtan: ...

3. How 'bout that porn? 😏😏
JK: Hmm. 'Twas nice :))))))

4. Will Mission Mate With Y/N continue?
JK: No. I promised Noona I wouldn't do that anymore. Unless...she wanted to...😈

5: What's tasty in Busan?
JK: 😏😏😏😏😏😏 No comment.

6: What in the world made you think to strip everything but your socks and shoes when you got into the bath?
JK: The bath? When did I do that?

7: Have you mated with other rabbits?
JK: I wasn't old enough to be in the breeding program 😥 Noona will be my first.

8: How would you react if Y/N got pregnant with your child after you mated? Did you think of that?
JK: Of course I did. Y/N Noona and I would make beautiful kits. 😍 Isn't that the whole point of mating?

9: What's it like knowing Y/N is in heat and you can't touch her?
JK: TORTURE😓 I want to touch her so bad but she won't let me. Noona's mean 😭

10: How's the flyswatter?
JK: dO nOT SPeaK Of iT. IM AFRAID NOW

Y/N
1: How long did it take Jungkook to learn how to use the toilet?
Y/N: hahaHaAAHA yeah like I taught him that. I turned that honor over the the lovely Park Jimin.

2: How's Grandma? Does she know about Jungkook becoming human?
Y/N: ...oh crap. I forgot Grandma again.

3: When are you gonna mate with Jungkook?
Mate with JK?
When will you and Jungkook mate?
Just mate wit him bro. JUST. DO. IT.
Y/N: CALM DOWN YOU STARVING PACK OF WOLVES. We'll get there when we get there. You're welcome to wait smh.

4: Scale of 1-10, how good is Jungkook at kissing?
Y/N: 29173829817728272 and 65. Yeah I dunno what Jimin taught him, but the sucker knows how to kiss.

5: How long are you going to tease him?
Y/N: As lONg aS It tAkES

6: What are your feelings for Jungkook?
Y/N: I can't say for sure yet. I definitely like him, but there's also the fact that he's my pet rabbit in all reality. That bugs me just a teensy but. But yeah, there are definitely some feeling there.