Spit Takes

You don't die literally, of course.
Only mentally and emotionally and every other possible way without actually physically dying.
Because your pet rabbit, who has magically turned into a gorgeous young human, is asking in his weird rabbit way if you're ready to have sex with him.
So yeah.
You're slightly freaked out.
Behind you, Jungkook's hips arch into yours in an indication to respond.
You take his actions into account, and say, "What the actual heck, Jungkook?! We are not...mating, or whatever you want to call it!"
Rolling away from him, you find the young male propped up on one elbow, sheets pooled around his waist, staring at you with wide, confused eyes. "Why not?" he whines. "Don't you want to?"
Don't you want to?
Visions of the deep dark of night, sweat and panting and the tangle of your bodies together amidst the bedsheets, come flying though your mind at warp speed.
"You're a human now, Jungkook," you huff, praying that he'll take that as an indirect answer and not notice the slight subject change. "It might have been different when you were a rabbit, but when you're human-"
"Humans don't mate?!" A horrified Jungkook lifts the sheets off of his lower body, peering down at himself. "Then what is this for?"
Holy crap on a cracker.
This is not happening.
"That's not what I meant!" you groan. "Humans don't just mate out of the blue just because they get horny." Well, that's not entirely true. You keep going anyways. "We get to know each other first. We have a relationship."
Jungkook's eyebrows crease in confusion. "Horny?" he mumbles. "What does horny mean?"
You blush, and sigh, "Go look it up."
Jungkook's confused face relaxes into a cute smile abruptly, and his body gravitates toward you. Scooting closer to you, he leans in and nuzzles the end of his nose against yours in a butterfly kiss, which sends tingles through you.
"But Noona," he says, "You already know everything about me. So why can't we mate?"
He isn't wrong. He hates being on his back, and the red treats are his favorite. When he sleeps, he sleeps like he's dead. He hates Jimin for no apparent reason.
You really do know everything.
"Because we just can't, okay?"
You cross your arms and lay down, avoiding his gaze. "You're actually a rabbit, and I'm a human, and we. Are. Not. Mating. Discussion over."
You stare at the ceiling for a long time, mulling things over in your mind. Has Jungkook ever 'mated' before, with a female rabbit? And if he were to have sexual relations with a human girl, would it feel the same as it felt when he was a rabbit?
Does he even understand how to have sex as a human?
Soft hair brushes the skin of your arm when said rabbit snuggles his head into the crook of your shoulder.
"Noona, are you mad at me? I'm sorry." His mournful, pouty voice softens your solid wall of refusal. Allowing your arms to fall to your sides as Jungkook lays his head on your chest, you gently run your fingers through his ebony hair.
"I'm not mad, Kookie," you whisper. "It's just...you don't understand. You can't ask things like that, okay? We can't mate. Just...leave it at that."
"Okay," he says, but you don't know why it feels as if an unspoken 'for now' hangs in the air after his words.

***

Jungkook's POV

"Kookie! I have to go to class now, okay? Will you go stay with Jimin?"
Y/N's voice carries through the apartment from her room, reaching Jungkook in the living room. He's sitting on the couch, watching carefully the nature documentary playing. Two deer are in the midst of mating season, male mounted behind female, and Jungkook still doesn't understand why Y/N refused to mate with him.
He's young, healthy, and a good option for a mating partner. They would produce beautiful, healthy kits. And he knows she was ready for him; he could smell her body going into heat.
But she still refused.
Why?
"Kookie?"
He glances up, drawn out of his deep thoughts by the proximity of Y/N's voice. She's right in front of him now, watching him with one eyebrow arched. A single glance to the deer on the television screen and her smile drops into an exasperated grimace.
"Really?" she huffs in dismay, reaching for the remote and flicking the television off. "I have to go to school. Jimin said you can stay with him while I'm gone."
Ugh.
Jimin.
Jungkook thinks of the shorter man with distaste, remembering the closeness of his and Y/N's relationship. He's so clingy, and whiny, and just...ugh.
But he's also human.
Maybe he can answer some of Jungkook's questions.
"Okay." Jungkook hops up, moving quickly in his eagerness to understand.
Why won't his Noona mate with him? Why does she refuse her body's own natural tendencies?
And what the heck does 'horny' mean?
His lively motion makes that one eyebrow of Y/N's go up even more.
"Someone's excited to see his hyungs today," she comments vaguely, pulling on her backpack and grabbing her keys. The backpack tugs on her jacket, slipping it tight against her and revealing the shape of her figure to a certain black-haired bunny's curious eyes.
Something about the shape of her...
It makes him warm.
In reply to her words, Jungkook hums. He follows Y/N out into the hallway, hovering as she locks the door up, and leads the way to Jimin's apartment.
He knocks on the door, only waiting a second before feet patter on the hardwood and the door is thrown open.
"Kookie!" Hoseok coos. The older man strangles Jungkook in a tight hug, squishing their cheeks together.
This hyung...
"Hi Hoseok," Y/N giggles from behind. "You've got him, right? I'm going now."
"I've got him," Hobi confirms cheerfully. "Bye-bye, Y/N!"
Jungkook watches Y/N as she walks down the hall, oddly fascinated by the way her hips swing and how her butt is being hugged by her jeans.
Mmm.
He unconsciously bites his lower lip.
"Jungkookie, come on!" Hoseok says, dragging him away from the door and into the apartment.
Inside, Taehyung is sprawled out on the couch, his long body taking up all available space in the cushions. Glancing up lazily when the two enter, the blonde man sends Jungkook a square grin.
"Hi hi Kookie," Taehyung chirps, waving his foot in the air.
"Hi hyung," Jungkook sighs.
Noticing the sober, defeated tone in the maknae's voice, the two ferrets sit up on alert.
"What's wrong?" Taehyung asks suspiciously.
Jungkook, avoiding the question for the time being, throws himself into an armchair and stares at the ceiling. Hoseok and Taehyung converse quietly, sending Jungkook what he's sure are very concerned glances, but he doesn't bother to return the looks.
An orange head appears suddenly in his vision.
"Oh," says Jimin. "Hi Jungkook." He's drinking a glass of orange juice that matches his hair.
Jungkook inclines his head respectfully, but doesn't verbally greet the elder man.
Instead, he says, "Hyung, what does 'horny' mean?"
Jimin spits out his juice.
The orange droplets fly through the air, spattering in a splatter-painted mess all over Taehyung's white T-shirt.
"Yah!" Taehyung yells.
"What?" Jimin screeches in turn. "Where did you hear that?!"
"From Y/N Noona. When she was explaining to me why we can't mate."
Another wave of orange juice comes spewing out, this time freckling Hoseok's face, and Jungkook laughs. The ferret whines pitifully and wipes the saliva and juice off on his shirt.
Still laughing, Jungkook isn't prepared for Jimin to lunge on top of him, going for his jugular while screaming like a banshee.
"WhY aRE yoU ASkiNg Y/N To mATe wItH yOu?!?!?!"

[A/N]
Unedited
I skipped my first class this morning lol rip to my grades
I also made a twitter account : @pocketbangtanWP
Do with that what you will