Excel

"What is this one?"

You vaguely hear Jungkook mumble this to himself as he scrolls through the selection of movies on Netflix in the living room.

It's a Friday night and, with your lack of classes tomorrow and Jungkook being off work, the two of you have decided to abandon all social calendars and hibernate through the weekend, not emerging back into the public until absolutely necessary.

The last week has been exhausting.

Finals are starting to appear in the distance, and just the thought alone makes your stress skyrocket into the stratosphere. On top of that, Jungkook's been on the late shifts all week, not stumbling home until almost midnight some nights, tired and zombie-like. Usually, he collapses into bed next to your unconscious form and doesn't see you until the next day.

You're starting to miss his presence when you return home from school, and the gentle brightness of his grin greeting you when you walk in from school. That's what always convinced you that everything was with it, and you weren't alone. Unfortunately, that doesn't happen much anymore.

It's hard, but you suppose that it's life.

Therefore, in a rebellious attempt to momentarily push life out of the window and seize hold of your love while he's off work and you're off of school, you're doing a whole weekend of alone time.

Starting with a movie night.

As the door of the microwave starts to creak closed in front of the bag of popcorn you've just placed inside, Jungkook's voice carries softly to the kitchen once again.

"Noona," he calls. "What is-" the slam of the microwave door momentarily blurs his voice, and you miss the middle of his question-"...Excel?"

Without waiting for your answer, you hear the click of the remote, and the opening credits begin to play.

Excel? Could it be some kind of computer documentary?

Sighing, you mentally prep yourself for two hours of boredom. You thought he would pick Iron Man or something cool like that, but no.

A freaking documentary on Excel.

"It's a computer program," you sigh, peeping your head in momentarily so your voice is clear and strong. "I'll warn you, it probably won't be the most exciting movie to- HOLY CRAP JUNGKOOK!"

It hits you all at once, then.

That middle part of Jungkook's question was vitally important, and you should've asked him to repeat himself before he started watching the movie.

Because, if you had done that, you might not be watching Channing Tatum dancing shirtless all up on some random woman.

Not Excel, Y/N.

XL.

Magic Mike XXL.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Abandoning your popcorn, you fly into the living room, waving your arms around like you're on fire.

You haven't even made it two freaking minutes into your alone time before things have gone wrong. How is this even possible??

When you dive onto Jungkook in order to slap the remote from his hand, you fly like you've never flown before; arms outspread, head thrown back, short billowing like the sail of a ship.

You probably look like a half-dead flying squirrel, but you feel like an magnificent eagle.

"Oof!" The breath whooshes out of the brown-haired man when you land on his stomach, knocking him back on the couch as you throw out an elbow to disarm him.