Hangover Cure

Operation Break Jungkook
Stage 1: Pills to Swallow
Yeah, let's see how long you make it, Kookie baby.

Y/N's POV
The sound that rouses you from slumber is one of utter pain.

Your eyes pop open at the miserable groan that tumbles out of your hungover bunny's mouth, your own pulling into an instant grimace. Your neck is stiff after spending the night sitting up against the kitchen counter, unable to find the strength to move Jungkook into your bedroom.

Instead, you just held him.

You held him like a sleeping child, his head resting on your shoulder and his body between your legs, slumbering soundly against you.

You fell asleep brushing his hair with your fingers, soothing his dreams into peace.

Last night, it had seemed rather lovely and romantic. Now, it feels like your body is made of metal, stuff and rusty as you creak to life.

Jungkook, on the other hand, refuses to move. His eyes squint closed at the light in the room.

You're sure his head feels like it's about to explode.

"Ah," he says in a pitiful whimper. "Ahhhhhh. Noona, it hurts."

You smile a little and run your fingers through his silky locks again. "I know, honey. If you get up, I'll give you some medicine."

He whines again and cuddles further into you, curling himself into you like a dying spider. Chuckling at his whimpers, you push gently at his shoulder in an attempt to shift him off of you.

Your mind is tangled up in memories of last night, and mulling over your newly minted resolutions made in the dark of night.

Finally succeeding in moving Jungkook off of you and double checking that his towel is safely covering up the important bits, you climb to your feet to find something to help him.

As you dig through the cabinets for medicine, all you can think about is his lips and teeth and tongue, and the feeling of his hands tilting your head for a deeper angle.

It's so at odds with the current sight of him curled into a vulnerable, hurting ball of fluffiness that you're thrown off for a moment.

But...

You don't care. Now you see what it could be between the two of you, and you see what he knows and how he feels.

You've got a plan.

A revenge plan, of sorts, but the end result will be a win-win for you both.

You're going to tease your pet rabbit to his sexually frustrated breaking point.

So, pay back for his attempted seduction as well as getting the two of you together. It's perfectly evil, and you can't wait to start.

Right.

Now.

"Here, Kookie," you say lightly, carrying a couple of pills in your hand as well as a cup of water. "Sit up so you can take these. They'll make your head feel better."

He grumbles vaguely but follows your instructions, sitting up so his back is against the kitchen counter and the towel still drapes over his lap.

His lack of clothing makes you hesitate slightly in your plan, but you force that hesitation away.

No pants?

No problem.

The brown-headed man holds his hand out for the pills, and starts when you push it away.