The Murder of Park Jimin

Mission Mate with Y/N
Stage?

The Murder of Park Jimin

Rest In Peace, Park Jimin
He showed a bunny porn
And after Kang Y/N heard
His family had to mourn

~poem written by Kim Seokjin
~performed by Min Yoongi

Jungkook's POV
"Noona, stop!"
Jungkook tightens his grip around Y/N's waist, pulling with all of his might to counteract her adrenaline-caused strength. She's actually much smaller than him, but her anger has pushed her to her body's physical limits.
Huffing, he pulls again as she lunges.
"PARK FREAKING JIMIN!" she screeches, struggling against the tight loop of Jungkook's arms around her hips. "YOU TRAITOR! I TRUSTED YOU!"
Y/N braces her arms on either side of the open doorway that they're standing in and tries to use it as leverage to push herself forward.
Just beyond her, the pink fly swatter (that is now the source of Jungkook's nightmares) lies abandon on the ground after it was catapulted at Jimin's face in a full frontal surprise attack.
Said victim is cowering across the room, peeking out at the wrestling duo from behind the couch. On either side of Jimin, widely horrified eyes watch with fascination as Y/N goes rabid.
"Jiminie," whispers Hoseok cautiously. "I think you shouldn't have shown Jungkookie those videos."
"You think?" Jimin snaps in return. His orange hair once again resembles a bush, a result of Jimin tunneling his fingers are brought in stress when his best friend began to assault him.
Jungkook winces as Y/N digs her elbow into his ribs to get away.
And Jimin screams when her strategy works
The crazy female goes barreling at her friend full steam, leaving behind her bunny rabbit as he whimpers in pain. Immediately, Jimin hightails it for the back of the house, desperate to get into a room with a lock.
Just because Y/N's lost a hold of her killer fly swatter doesn't make her any less dangerous.
Jungkook sprints after them as Jimin aims for his bedroom or the bathroom, Y/N's grasping fingers giving him the adrenaline rush he needs to hop the last couple of steps ahead of her.
The orange-haired man slams into his bedroom, crashing the door closed behind him and flicking the lock. Y/N, in turn, smashes into the closed door with all the force she can muster.
Jungkook doesn't know if she's actually trying to break down the door or just scare Jimin, but he's not doubting her ability to crack the solid wood down at this point.
That's how mad she is.
Her face, usually so serene and pretty, is twisted into a scowl so fierce that he's hesitant to even attempt at restraining her.
But he does.
As much as he doesn't like Jimin, he still wants to preserve his life.
So Jungkook once again slings his arms around Y/N hips, this time lifting her up and turning her, so she's bent over his shoulder like a toddler in trouble.
Shrieking in surprise, Y/N turns her fury on Jungkook instead, pounding her little fists on his back.
"What are you doing?!" she hollers. "You're keeping me from exacting my revenge!"
As if he doesn't know that.
Jungkook stumbles away from the door of Jimin's bedroom, holding tight to the squirming body over his shoulder.
When he passes through the living room, Taehyung and Hoseok remain behind the couch, watching wearily.
"Good luck!" calls out Taehyung as they exit. Grimacing, Jungkook can't help but acknowledge that he'll need it.
Y/N has changed from beating his back into mush and now attempted to push herself up, bracing her hands on his back and pressing hard to lift her upper body off of him.
Ultimately, she fails, but her actions do alert Jungkook of something he didn't see before.
The close proximity of her very attractive butt to Jungkook's face.
He makes the mistake of glancing to the side and almost loses it at the sight. Eyes locked on her wriggling bottom, Jungkook feels his hand unconsciously lift and move toward the temptation.
As soon as he realizes, though, he forces his hand to slap back to his side.
No, Kook, this isn't a game anymore. You're not going to try to mate with Y/N Noona. That's all over.
Jungkook gulps and nods to himself in reassurance.
Yeah.
He's not about that anymore.
Resolved, the rabbit-human carries Y/N into her apartment and closes the door behind them, locking it. He doesn't let her down until they reach the bedroom, where he gently plops her still-struggling body onto the mattress.
Instantly, she shoots up and runs for the door, but Jungkook catches her by the shoulders and redirects her to the bed, where he gently pins her there by the wrists.
"Noona," he sighs when she starts trying to kick him. "Calm down. You scared Jimin hyung enough."
"No!" Y/N grits her teeth and tries to pull her wrists from Jungkook's tight hold. "I am going to murder him. He showed you porn! I'm going to flay his skin from his body and rip off his-"
Wincing at her imagination, Jungkook drops all of body weight on her, smushing her to the mattress and cutting off her words.
His weight works as sort of a safety blanket, calming her as she lays beneath him. He ignores the feel of her body under his and instead listens to the sound of her heart, pleased as it slows considerably.
When Y/N's still enough, Jungkook rolls on his side and brings her with him, holding her close.
He snuggles his nose into his favorite spot, that sweet area in the crook of her neck, and inhales his favorite scent deeply.
"It's okay, Y/N Noona. I'm here," he says gently, his lips brushing her skin with every word.
Y/N softens behind him. He feels her arms slide around his shoulders, and her chin rests on his head.
"I know," she says. "I know you are. I'm sorry."
"I'm here, and I promise to not try to seduce you anymore." Drawing back from his secret spot, Jungkook smiles in a soft way at Y/N, happy to see the expression spread across her face and reflect back at him. "No more, Noona."
Y/N, calm and collected now, runs her fingers through Jungkook's brown hair in that way that makes him shudder and almost purr. He lays his head on the pillow and looks up at her with adoring eyes.
"I know, Kookie. I trust you."
Then Y/N hugs him, molding those bodies together and making Jungkook's mind go blank and hot for a split second. He clears his throat and hugs her back, a little angry at himself.
Y/N trusts him.
He just hopes he can trust himself.

[A/N]
Unedited
IM SO SORRY ITS BEEN SO LONG 😭😭
I love you guys❤️❤️
And I haven't answered any messages in like a month so I'm really sorry about that also 😞😞😞
If you have any fanart or edits of this fanfiction, I would love to see them! DM me on Twitter @pocketbangtanWP
Happy Holidays!!!
❤️pocketbangtan