11. Jackson?

Chapter 11
Jackson?

"No!" I scream.

I look into the person's eyes, and he lets go of me.

"Jackson?" I say and he smiles.

"Yes, It's me" he laughed.

He entered my room at night and scared the crap out of me.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I whisper/scream at him.

First of all, he may be my friend but I don't want anything to do with Adam's pack right now. Secondly, if they find him here well he's in big trouble. Lastly, he reminds me of being rejected by Adam.

Adam.

Adam.

Adam.

The only thing on my mind right now; it seems as if I can't get him out of my head. I can only imagine him and Esme right now, close together, cuddling while watching movies. That should be me; that was me.

I started feeling my blood boil, everything burned in anger and the thoughts in my head became more violent. The heat in my body became unbearable, I was confused. At that point my anger had vanished, but the heat stayed. I couldn't comprehend as to why I was feeling like this.

"You okay?" I hear Jackson ask me. His voice sounded far away; he was right next to me. This thing, it's messing up with my body.

"N-No" I finally manage to talk. My throat burned, I couldn't grasp a word.

"What's wrong?" He asks in confusion. I let out a muffled scream; the heat became worse and it spread from my neck to my arms to my legs.

"H-heat" I finally let out after trying to talk for the past 5 minutes. He looks at me with wide open eyes and starts to panic.

"What? You and Adam didn't mate!" He screamed out.

"N-no. H-he was too busy with E-Esme" I say in anger. The angrier I got the worse it became.

I let out another scream, and I see Jeremy burst through the door. He looks at me, which I'm not in a fetus position and he looks at Jackson in anger.

"What did you do?!" Jeremy screamed.

"She's going into heat, Adam and her didn't mate. Since it's a full moon, her body will go into heat until she mates" Jackson explained.

"I know how the heat works dumbass" I hear Jeremy say.

At that moment I hear another scream. Sarah. At the sound of that my nervousness went away; the pain didn't. I sit up and stare at the guys.

"You haven't mated Sarah?" I ask Jeremy. I let out a muffled scream and grab my stomach.

"No, I can't" He said. "I don't love her much, I do love her but it seems wrong to do it when I still have feelings for you".

I look deeply into his black eyes, my eyes trail down into his lips and bite my lip.

"Astrid, No" he said and I snapped out of my thoughts.

I let out another scream and grab something from the night table next to my bed. I see that it's a glass cup and I start grabbing it harder. The sharp glass sticked to my skin and there was blood everywhere; I didn't feel a thing. It seems as if the only thing that I felt right now was heat.

I lay down and the heat ran through my entire body. Being stuck in a fire is less painful than this. I get up and run to the bathroom, I lock the door, I see the tub and  fill it with water.

"Open up" I hear them say.

I let out a scream and get in the tub of cold water. I hear a phone ring and I unlock the door thinking it was mine. Immediately Jackson entered the bathroom, and Jeremy exited the room.

"W-where is he going?" I said letting out a painful scream.

"He wants to stop your pain, he wants to mate with you and I told him no" Jackson said. The phone rang once again and Jackson picked it up; he started talking.

Being here in the cold water really did help. The heat was controlled; heat is worse for white wolves, especially for me. After being mated to an Alpha I get heat worse than regular wolves and being a white wolf makes is worse, 20 times worse.

I covered my mouth and let out a muffled scream.

"No, don't come! Adam stop!" I hear Jackson say on the phone.

At the sound of Adam's name the heat got worse, it went from my head to my arms to my stomach to my legs. I try getting up and collapsed on the tub.

"Make it stop!" I scream loudly.

Jackson stared at me scared and gave me his hand to squeeze from the pain.

"He's coming here" He said. I looked at him with wide eyes and tried getting my thoughts straight.

This is gonna be a long night.