19. Dreams

Chapter 19
Dreams

A smile was spread across my face, thinking that everything was okay. I was wrong, everything goes wrong when you are in the most powerful pack in the world.

"I'm Wilson" I hear a guy walk into the living room.

I quickly turn around and see a tall buff man with green eyes and a petite woman next to him. I am currently in the living room stuffing my face with treats and watching a movie. I see Adam walk up to the man and give him a bro handshake/ hug.

"Astrid come over here" I hear Adam say. At the sound of his voice I quickly get up and al of a sudden gravity took a tole on me and I fell to the floor. Face flat on the floor. I quickly get up and I extend my hand towards Wilson and his mate.

Adam suddenly bursts laughing, and I continue. Wilson snorts and laughs as well and his mate almost had an accident due to laughing to much. After laughing for 5 minutes straight we settle down and I introduce myself.

"What an entrance? Am I right? Hi, I'm Astrid, Adam's mate" I say proudly.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Wilson and this is my lovely mate Jass" he introduced himself.

"So what pays the visit?" I hear Adam ask. I walk towards the kitchen to be a good hostess and grab them a cup of water or coffee.

"Geram, he's overthrowing packs and he's threatening us" he said.

"Adam, he is gaining power and we can't have that" Jass said.

Adam sighs and I pass the drinks and sit next to Adam sipping a cup of tea.

"I was going to propose being in alliance and fighting against Geram and overthrowing his pack the splitting his pack equally to us" he said.

'What do you think?' I hearAdan mind link me.

'I think it's a good proposition, having the fighters we have we have a sure win, especially since he is barely starting to become powerful. Babe, you are already powerful as it is, now imagine a bigger pack' I say.

"That sounds reasonable" Adam finally responded to Wilson.

"He arrives in 3 days" Wilson said.

"We will have our pack ready by then" I speak up.

"We will fight for our packs, my pack will be ready soon" Wilson said, he grabbed Jass by the hand and left our land.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

"Wake up!" I hear Jackson say shaking me.

"I'm up!" I groan.

"You took a 3 hour long nap and you're going to be late to the ceremony!" He panicked and so did I. The ceremonial pack meeting was tonight and I need to get ready.

"Here!" Jackson said throwing the dress at me.

"Here, here and here!" Harry said throwing me a brush, shoes and makeup.

"Get ready! Chop chop!" Harry said and they left the room.

•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•_•

I take a long look at the mirror with my reflection. The long white dress fits my body perfectly, the lace in the too was beautifully designed. These silver heels fit perfectly with my dress, and my make up was on point. I felt beautiful, which I haven't been feeling lately since I still have scars from being slashed on the face by Daniel.

"Ready?" I hear Harry yell.

I get out of the room and see Harry gasp.

"Beautiful" he gasped.

"Come on, Adam and the pack are waiting" he said.

We walked to the backyard, that's where the meetings are usually held, it was decorated with beautiful flowers, white roses, lilies and even carnations.

I walk towards my seat and see Adam walking in the stage and suddenly stopping. I felt his gaze on me and he smiled proudly. At that moment I realized that he thought I was beautiful and I was his everything as he was mine.

"Welcome, today we welcome a new member to our pack" Adam said. "Astrid, come here" he continues.

I walk up stage cautiously and grab Adam's hand as soon as I arrive in the stage.

"Beautiful" he whispers into my ear and I smile as wide as I can.

"I show you, Your Luna!" He announces and the whole pack cheers with excitement.

"Speech!" I hear Harry and Jackson scream at the same time and the pack continues their chant.

I let out a nervous laugh and sigh.

"Hi" I nervously start with, "As you all know I am Adam's mate".

"Beautiful mate" Adam interrupted.

I let out a laugh and continue, "I will try to be a good Luna, cause it's rare that a beta's daughter results in being an Alpha's mate. It's nerve racking, being here on stage in front of Adam's and I's pack. I will try to be the best Luna this pack has ever had, I will lead with pride, honesty and intelligence".

The whole pack roared in cheer and at that moment I realized that this is where I belonged. I was born to be a leader and this is what I was meant to be. A Luna. Adam's Luna. The Dark Purity's pack Luna.

We get off of stage and we start greeting the people. After greeting a lot of people my stomach growled and I walk to the treats table. I look at the table in awe, all those candies and fruits and that chocolate fountain, oh my. I grab a strawberry and dip it in the chocolate and let out a growl showing the goodness of that juicy and sweet red strawberry.

I keep eating until I feel someone behind me. I quickly turn around and see Adam letting out a slight giggle.

"Let's dance" he said. He cleaned the chocolate out of my face and he grabs my hand leading me to the center.

We start moving in sync with the music and realized which song was it.

'I have died everyday waiting for you. Darling don't be afraid, I have loved you for a thousand years and love you for a thousand more'

A thousand years by Christina Perri, my favorite song. I look into Adam's eyes and see him staring at me deeply. I get closer and hug him while dancing.

We gives me a twirl and then we go back to our dancing rhythm. The smooth sound of the violins and piano fills my ears as in my heart. A smile was spread on each of our faces as we moved to the steady beat.

"I love you" Adam said looking at me straight into my eyes as soon as the song finished.

"I love you too" I respond.

As soon as I said that I turned around to see who was seeing and needless to say the whole pack was in awe due to our performance. Nobody was on the dance floor only us, we were the center of attention and I didn't care.

Adam started leaning in slowly and I did so too. As soon as I realized it, our lips had touched, his soft puffy lips moved in sync with mine. His lips tasted like chocolate and sweet things, it may sound weird but I could feel his feeling through that kiss. I felt his love, his passion and his lust for me. Our lips moved in sync ad if they were a match made in heaven like us, it's like as if the moon goddess made us and out lips puzzle pieces, a perfect fit. We were all that mattered and we liked that, we loved each other and nothing can stop us and nothing ever will. He was and Alpha and I was his Luna, his mate, his girl. Everything is perfect and everything will be perfect as long as I have him by my side.